• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

WCFins Power Rankings 10

THIS WEEK/ LAST WEEK

1.Packers---1 (give credit where credit is due, right now this is the team to beat)
    2.Saints---2( with a tougher scheduele so far and after beating the Pack, they could arguably be @ #1)
    3.49ers---6 (Shut Down T.Gonzales and give P.Holmes his lowest rush yds. this season and your bound to move up this list)
    4.Buccaneers---7 (thanks to other teams poor performances and the bye week they jump up a few)
    T-5.Falcons---10 (and you thought they tied only in games, this ones self explainatory, this is what happens when 2 teams on a roll collide)
    T-5.Steelers---11 (look up Falcons)
    7.Rams---12 (lose 5 straight and the playoffs are still in sight!?amongst the hot teams jumping up some spots)
    8.Chargers---4 (kept up with a very hot team, they are no fluke)
    9.Broncos---3 (the good thing is that there 2 faced team still has an identity)
    10.Patriots---13 (Luck or Talent it doesnt matter, they were supposed to win and they did)
    11.Eagles---5 (When they look good they look good and when they look bad ...they look really bad)
    12.Chiefs---9 (their defense actually kept them in the game this time and it was there offense who didnt show up)
    13.Dolphins---8 (Lucas is the opponents best friend, can he kiss his QB dreams good-bye?)
    14.Raiders---14 (who wouldve thought... in Denver,in a slump, against a hot team?)
    15.Colts---16(without a proven RB they routed a top team and did everthying they werent supposed to do)
    16.Bills---20(just sat and watched as good teams went down, now they must face a high tempered Chiefs team thats hanging on for dear life)
    17.Giants---17 (still the same old boring Giants and I still cant figure them out)
    18.Browns---18 (after a bye week in mid-season, maybe they can bring an Identity)
    19.Titans---25 (slowly creeping back into the picture, but I think their scheduele might have alot to do with it)
    20.Ravens---19 (one thing to focus on going into Miami, "Do not Celebrate when you pick Lucas off, but until after you score", Ray Lewis might demonstrate)
    21.Jets---22 (funny how just a couple of weeks ago everybody wrote them off)
    22.Panthers---24(Rodney Peete comes in, Rodney Peete goes out, Panthers take the lead, Panthers lose the game)
    23.Jaguars---28(Did they actually spank the Redskins? or was it just another Jacksonville mirage?)
    24.Redskins---15(sorry Snider, the way the NFL is built today, money CANT buy you a super bowl, well, maybe it can if you can cheat somehow, go ask the Niners what price they payed, you might not like it)
    25.Lions---23 (right when we thought they were getting better each week, the Packers had to ruin the party)
    26.Bears---26 (2 games slip away from their hands at the end, must be really dissapointing)
    27.Seahawks---30 (nice way to win, pick on someone at your own level)
    28.Cowboys---27 (I dont think a Bye week will help the QB situation)
    29.Cardinals---21 (your NFC version of the Bengals)
    30.Vikings---29 (the ship has sunk early once again)
    31.Texans---31(can we still say theyre the best Expansion team ever?)
    32.Bengals---32(they should be satisfied that they proved they can beat an NFL caliber team)

• Sep 2002

Wait a minute, you put the Chiefs at 9 last week and us at 20? We're the exact same thing as the chiefs. All O and no D.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
      My IQ Test results came back negative
      • Oct 2002

look at his custom title

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

Pretty nice Fin!

I still am not sold on Atlanta or Pittsburgh though. Neither of them has beaten the good teams on their schedule and both have extremely cakey schedules. The only decent team that Atlanta has beaten is N.O. by 2, a divisional rival.

Pittsburgh hasn't beaten anyone solid. Fortunately for them, neither of their schedules toughens up that much.
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

LMAO!! You must be smoking some good ganja! The Phins at 13?? They are on a three game losing streak for cripes sake!!! And you have Ray Lucas as your QB for at least two more weeks!!!

Comment

• WCoastFin
            • Jul 2002

"Wait a minute, you put the Chiefs at 9 last week and us at 20? We're the exact same thing as the chiefs. All O and no D. "

ummm...They HAVE an explosive Offense....you HAD an explosive offense...
            We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by WCoastFin
              ummm...They HAVE an explosive Offense....you HAD an explosive offense...

And you never HAD one!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                I'm Really 4 and Short
                • Sep 2002

WCF, what happens next week when the Bills win and the Phins lose?

Will the Bills actually be ahead of the Dolfelons? Or will your extremely biased mind put us at 32 because we got lucky?

Comment

• WCoastFin
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                  Pretty nice Fin!

I still am not sold on Atlanta or Pittsburgh though. Neither of them has beaten the good teams on their schedule and both have extremely cakey schedules. The only decent team that Atlanta has beaten is N.O. by 2, a divisional rival.

Pittsburgh hasn't beaten anyone solid. Fortunately for them, neither of their schedules toughens up that much.
                  thanks Wys!

I agree,ya, Im not to sold on them either, but I have to admit theyre on a roll....I look for them to both drop soon, and if you take a look at the stronger teams under them, theyve been up and down as well so for now I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Not bad phin. You may have the phins a little to high still but overall not bad.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan

And you never HAD one!

we didnt need one to win games

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by WCoastFin

we didnt need one to win games

You better tell that to Lucas. I'm sure that will make him feel a lot better.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          Not bad phin. You may have the phins a little to high still but overall not bad.
                          thanks thurm....I can see my team maybe being 1 spot under the Raiders but I gave my team the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 4thAndLong
                            WCF, what happens next week when the Bills win and the Phins lose?

stay tuned for WCF power rankings 11...these are Power Rankings not predictions

Comment

• WCoastFin
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan

You better tell that to Lucas. I'm sure that will make him feel a lot better.
                              No need to tell him, Im sure Lucas knows that already, What he doesnt know is that turning the ball over will not help at all without an explosive offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X