PDA

View Full Version : This could be good news for the BILLS

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-01-2004, 11:28 PM
:jetsuck: You know the saying who ever wins on Monday Night loses the next Sunday The Jets won so that means the BILLS will win this Sun. :clap:

CuseJetsFan83
11-01-2004, 11:56 PM
well as a jets fan, i have to say that im quite impressed about with the victory tonight, and at least you guys are better than the fins.........

but lets see if you can play as well as yesterday, then again you only played Arizona, who have one of the worst defenses in the league.

I am really hoping for a close game, as i will be attending the game. BUT, AT LEAST we can both rejoice in the patriots losing yesterday :-)

~ry~

ArcticWildMan
11-01-2004, 11:58 PM
LOL!!! The Cards aren't even on the same level as the Jets.

Drew will be owned by the Jets.

NapalmDeath
11-02-2004, 12:17 AM

The Cards are not on the smae level as the Jets, agreed, but This will be a close game. Hope the weather is a little better, but there is a chance of rain/snow mix for Saturday. Sunday who knows.

The Bills can match the Jets. We gave them a scare in their house. Didn't finish the deal, but who knows this coming Sunday. I think the Bills may have MORE than a decent chance to win. We will see.

Demon
11-02-2004, 12:26 AM
:jetsuck: You know the saying who ever wins on Monday Night loses the next Sunday The Jets won so that means the BILLS will win this Sun. :clap: If we play like we did against the Cardinals we should win this game.

This probably is the case, unless you play one of the worst teams in the league, and in this case, the Jets play the Bills....... and we are one of the worse teams in the league. Sadly........ but true.

Icer
11-02-2004, 01:05 AM
If you guys played like you did versus the Cardinals, it'd be a win?

That's a funny one

NapalmDeath
11-02-2004, 01:10 AM
If you guys played like you did versus the Cardinals, it'd be a win?

That's a funny one

Some Bills fans have dementia. LOL. Scroll up and read my post. I think that is a more realistic one

CuseJetsFan83
11-02-2004, 02:24 AM
either way, im still excited to be going to the game

granted i think the jets will win, and will be disappointed to see a loss, but just being there is almost as good..........

i really hope the jets arent looking forward though.... although that pasky NE game is out of the way until dec 26

Mr. Cynical
11-02-2004, 02:35 AM

Careful AWM. You're getting dangerously close to making sense and will be called a negative nancy if you continue to do so.

:;

NapalmDeath
11-02-2004, 02:46 AM
Careful AWM. You're getting dangerously close to making sense and will be called a negative nancy if you continue to do so.

:;

:tired:

GEEZ.

You know, I like Bledsoe and I will admit he has not played up to par lately, but, I suppose EVERYTHING is is his fault on offense?

If he has a great game, and throws for 250 yards, all you guys will say "YAY, Just one game"

It is a no win situation. I personally hope that Bledsoe does suck for the rest of time he plays, gets replaced by JP, and then once JP cannot complete a 5 step drop in normal conditions and gets sacked watch you guys post nothing but smack about the OL.

Then we will know about the negativity and the tunnel vision that a LOT of people seem to suffer from on the Bills boards

CuseJetsFan83
11-02-2004, 03:38 AM
oh agreed whole-heartedly...... its the same type of flak us jets fans got when chad first started playing in place of vinny............ and it was the same type of blame.... im just glad that vinny still has a place to play, because for an old man, he still has a gun on that arm

justasportsfan
11-02-2004, 07:59 AM
Mcgahee/Henry is gonna have to have a field day if Drew is going to survive the jets pass rush

juice
11-02-2004, 12:32 PM

Jonas was the one owned in the last Jets game, so he will have something to prove in this weeks game.. I expect to see the run game continue to progress and Willis to go over 100 yds for his 3rd time and our defense needs to hold Curtis to less than 100.

Abraham will need to be at least slowed by JJ which he should be able to do since he's healthy.

TigerJ
11-02-2004, 01:08 PM
As I recall Jennings probably should not have played versus the Jets because he had lingering effects from a concussion, along with a sprained ankle. I think he's healthier this time.

I'm picking the Bills to win because: 1. They played the Jets tough at the Meadowlands, 2. The Jets have to travel after a short week, 3. Buffalo is starting to learn how to win (I hope).

Granted the Bills are still in a transition brom being a mistake prone tentative team in the first few weeks to what I think will be a strong second half team, so it can go either way, but I'm an optimist.

ScottLawrence
11-02-2004, 05:00 PM
Im picking the Bills to win because:

1) The games at the Ralph.(We can at least expect an OK performance out of Drew since this game isn't on the road)

2) Jets have a short week to work with.

Jan Reimers
11-02-2004, 05:13 PM
And don't forget that Willis, after 2 fairly good games, is our savior.