PDA

View Full Version : K. Johnson "she needs a spanking" comments

Marino13Phins
11-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Did any of you see this? I love how he doesn't stop after he says the first part, but he feels the need to further explain himself with the "I just wanted to fly to where she was" comment. :rofl:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1913928

In responding to a sideline report with which he disagreed, Dallas Cowboys receiver Keyshawn Johnson suggested Fox reporter Pam Oliver could use a spanking.

Johnson criticized Oliver on his Sirius satellite radio show Thursday for her report during an Oct. 24 game that he had yelled at Cowboys assistant coach Sean Payton.

Johnson vehemently denied having yelled -- so vehemently that he said, "I almost wanted to get on a plane, find where she is at, and sit her down and spank her with a ruler really, really hard, because it makes no sense.

"You don't need to make up a story."

A Cowboys spokesman said the team had no comment on the matter.

The star receiver, who was a temporary studio analyst for Fox last season after getting bounced by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, made it clear that he considered the incident a gender issue. Even before the spanking comment, Johnson noted that he had been "all for" having female reporters on the sidelines but implied that his approval diminished if they "can't get their story straight," according to a USA Today report.

*click the above link for more*