PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original

northernbillfan
11-03-2004, 05:16 AM
Great writing as usual. This man has a way with words:

Coming into this game against Arizona, I had the two for one combo. Angel Kevin on my left shoulder, coupled with Devil Kevin on the right: “It can’t get much worse than the Baltimore game,” said Angel Kevin.
“You’ve been saying that for a while now,” retorts Devil Kevin.
“But Arizona is historically a weak team with no hope.” Angel replied
“Buffalo could be the second coming of the Cardinals,” Devil Kev snapped
Then I interjected by telling them both to shut up and watch the game.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/11/03/one_fans_view_the_good_the_bad_and_the_ugly.php)

northernbillfan
11-03-2004, 12:46 PM
This is a good question:

Question of the week: If you have answers to this, you’ll have ended years of frustration for my dad. The question is why do the officials always say “prior to the snap” before a false start? Is there any other kind of false start? It just seems that if you are “false starting” during a snap, you’re right on time. Keep the play going, I say. Anyways, if I can get an answer on this and pass it on to my Dad, there will be a small amount of peace for the Shenoy’s Collective Football minds. Email me at binaural02@hotmail.com.

northernbillfan
11-04-2004, 01:50 PM
bump.

DraftBoy
11-04-2004, 05:40 PM
I believe its a rule that they have a certain speal to give for each penalty. So its all uniform and sounds good.

northernbillfan
11-05-2004, 02:57 AM
I believe its a rule that they have a certain speal to give for each penalty. So its all uniform and sounds good.
I still thought that was a good line.

Send him an e-mail to show him you care.

Michael82
11-05-2004, 04:25 AM
I love these Shenoy Articles! Nice job again. :bf1:

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-05-2004, 07:07 AM
This article was pretty good.