X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

The Red Sox won ...

Bush won inspite of the Redskins losing. This means the bills can win a sb.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

The Biils winning a Super Bowl wil be almost as great a day as this one. Go Bills. Go George Bush.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      The Biils winning a Super Bowl wil be almost as great a day as this one. Go Bills. Go George Bush.

Almost as great a day? Hell, I'd take a Bills super bowl over ME getting elected president any day!

Comment

• ajsdx
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
        Almost as great a day? Hell, I'd take a Bills super bowl over ME getting elected president any day!
        Absolutely. No president that is elected while I am alive will be good enough to deserve being president over the bills winning the super bowl. it wouldn't even be close. we have politicians now, not leaders. give me the polio-crippled geezer in the wheelchair any day of the week. (1932-1945)

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Dozerdog

But Dozer...if you were the President you could influence the NFL via lobbyists enough to at least put the Bills in contention for a superbowl...and you could get a bunch of other great fringe benefits too!
          "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
          --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Crisis
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ajsdx
            Absolutely. No president that is elected while I am alive will be good enough to deserve being president over the bills winning the super bowl. it wouldn't even be close. we have politicians now, not leaders. give me the polio-crippled geezer in the wheelchair any day of the week. (1932-1945)
            Please dont say FDR was a good president.

How many Republicans would give Hillary 8 yrs in office for a SB win?

How many Democrats would give Bush 4 more years (after his new term) for a SB win?
            Originally posted by LOSman WINS
            Vanek is Austrian not European
            Originally posted by Prov401
            Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
            Originally posted by better days
            I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
            X