X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills CB Troy Vincent Practices; Reed Sits

Buffalo Bills cornerback Troy Vincent practiced for the first time Wednesday since injuring his knee more than four weeks ago, while receiver Josh Reed missed the workout because of a knee problem....more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Did I miss this or should shelby be worried?

"Safety Coy Wire missed Wednesday's practice with an abdominal injury and is also questionable."

Comment

• Marvelous
      • Feb 2004

Will Vincent start or at least play sunday? We could use him on Chrebet. Chrebet kills us!!!!!!
      GO BILLS!!! NE
      Magical Trevor

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
        • May 2003

Looks like it is time for Vincent to claim his rightful position as NFL Free Agent of the year. You gotta love this guy. He comes in and hinders the development of our quarterback of the future (wait the future is now), and then himself gets injured.... J/K, I'm sure the value a guy like Vincent brings to a young team cannot be measured with statistics.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
          J/K, I'm sure the value a guy like Vincent brings to a young team cannot be measured with statistics.
          That value can be measured in Wins, and lack of Wins.

Anyone heard if he will be switched to FS or if he's even playing this week?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
          X