PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Pat...you're right!

lordofgun
11-04-2004, 10:01 AM
The view from the top of BFZ3 is very nice!

lordofgun
11-04-2004, 10:02 AM
BTW, still tons of great RBs available if anyone wants one. :D

Patrick76777
11-04-2004, 11:06 AM
The view from the top of BFZ3 is very nice!

It's been fun! I'll be back up top soon. One game back baby! I have a huge game this week!~

lordofgun
11-04-2004, 11:12 AM
You're no match against my 8 RBs!

Patrick76777
11-04-2004, 11:18 AM
You're no match against my 8 RBs!

I thought about trading you, but 3 of your RB's are the Minny 3! Who knows which one will be worth anything! S. Jackson is a back up. I have D. Davis in my other league and he hasn't done jack in 5 weeks now. And you'll never give up Holmes

The only option is Droughns who is good but I wouldn't be willing to give up a whole lot for him because I'm just not sure if he'll keep up the big numbers.

and that's it, only 7, you must have cut one!

lordofgun
11-04-2004, 01:28 PM
I did cut one. :D

Charlieguide
11-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Did you guys notice that for all the time I was on top, I didn't brag? Patty bragged, and look what Karma brought him: a whopping middle-of-the road record -- which evidently hasn't grounded his ego. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, boys, Culpepper and Moss will be back on target in time for the playoffs. :snicker:

BTW, does anyone in this league have a healthy team with viable starters?

lordofgun
11-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Did you guys notice that for all the time I was on top, I didn't brag? Patty bragged, and look what Karma brought him: a whopping middle-of-the road record -- which evidently hasn't grounded his ego. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, boys, Culpepper and Moss will be back on target in time for the playoffs. :snicker:

I do.

Patrick76777
11-05-2004, 07:40 AM

I'm in 4th place baby! 1 game back! You're team is done!

DG's are heading right back to the top!!!!!!

*Hey, it's FF, If you can't talk smack in a FREE FF league then where can you talk smack. In my other league, I talk so much smack that every team in the league gets pumped to play me. My team name is the Bucks and 2 teams named their teams Buck Hunters and Deer Slayers! It makes playing me the biggest day of the year for their team. It makes it so much fun! I actually wish we had more smack talk in this league. It just makes it more fun. And whats the worst that can happen? I don't win!!!! Not a big deal in a free league. Maybe if I had $200.00 invested I'd be more careful, but that's not the case!

SO remember, THE Dollar Generals are going to beat your ass this week!

Gunzlingr
11-05-2004, 08:25 AM
If Log had Rod Gardner, he would be unstoppable!

Mr. Miyagi
11-05-2004, 10:47 AM
BTW, still tons of great RBs available if anyone wants one. :D
Who do you have and what do you want? I need to shore up my team. :(

Charlieguide
11-05-2004, 11:02 AM
I'm in 4th place baby! 1 game back! You're team is done!

. . .

SO remember, THE Dollar Generals are going to beat your ass this week!

:roflmao:

I'm not sure whether to laugh at you because Jonathan Wells is your best #2RB, or because you're bragging about beating me while Davis and Westbrook are out and Culpepper is in a slump w/o Randy.

oh, yeah, one more thing. "You're" is a contraction meaning "you are." "Your" is a posessive meaning "that which is owned by you." Spread the word, and together we can save literacy in this country.

Patrick76777
11-05-2004, 11:18 AM
:roflmao:

I'm not sure whether to laugh at you because Jonathan Wells is your best #2RB, or because you're bragging about beating me while Davis and Westbrook are out and Culpepper is in a slump w/o Randy.

oh, yeah, one more thing. "You're" is a contraction meaning "you are." "Your" is a posessive meaning "that which is owned by you." Spread the word, and together we can save literacy in this country.

The You're thing was weak! It was a typo, I get that right 99.9% of the time.

Glad to see you are making excuses before we even play the game! Nice! Prepare for you ass kicking!

As for Wells, After Griffen was benched and got hurt, I've had problems with the position but the fact that My WR's are kick ass helps out a ton.

And you're starting Pittmen this week! So you can't say anything!

Culpepper will throw 3 TD's to Marcus Robinson this week and it'll be a big ole Wash! With Moss out, I've got a great shot to neutralize Culpepper!

Go DG's!!!!

R. Rich
11-08-2004, 12:10 PM
And you're starting Pittmen this week! So you can't say anything!

Yeah. 'Pittmen' sucks.

Patrick76777
11-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Yeah. 'Pittmen' sucks.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=59222

Yep, I saw it!