PDA

View Full Version : Bills/Jets game SOLDOUT...will be televised!

Michael82
11-04-2004, 01:07 PM
According to my VCoach Bulletin. :up:

northernbillfan
11-04-2004, 01:57 PM
If the Bills games sell out, do people change their mind about going to see them live?

Fun Fax
11-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Yah I got it too. Nice I'll be ableto see McGee take another one back, and Willis get 2 more.

Vilma
11-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Kinda sad that you can't sell out games.

northernbillfan
11-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Welcome to the Zone Fax. Where do you hail from?

Vilma
11-04-2004, 02:14 PM
I live in Tampa. Life long Jet Fan. The Jets are taking this game seriously. Last year, after we upset the Titans on Monday night, we laid an egg in Buffalo. Herm will not let that happen this year.

In addition, the Jets have Santana back. Look out.

TedMock
11-04-2004, 02:17 PM
Kinda sad that you can't sell out games.

No, no. You missed the title. It says "SOLDOUT." Buffalo's a small market that still sells out most games....even when they stink, so it's actually quite impressive. A team close to NY City has the benefit of 8 million people nearby. It would be impossible NOT to sell out. The only thing that's sad is that the NJ Jets play in GIANTS STADIUM. I gotta give them credit though. They sell out even though they've always been the unwanted step-child behind the Giants. Good for them. It is impressive.

The_Philster
11-04-2004, 06:22 PM
No, no. You missed the title. It says "SOLDOUT." He's a Jets fan..they are usually kinda slow on the uptake are they not?:;

Michael82
11-04-2004, 07:28 PM
He's a Jets fan..they are usually kinda slow on the uptake are they not?:;
:jetsuck:

Vilma
11-04-2004, 09:10 PM
He's a Jets fan..they are usually kinda slow on the uptake are they not?:;Phil:

I meant that you must not sell out alot of games if there is a thread dedicated to such an event.

Don't be a hater.

Good luck on Sunday, and please beat the ***** out of the Pats when you see them again.

CuseJetsFan83
11-04-2004, 11:37 PM
yeah agreed....... but i also agree about the earlier jets fan saying its a shame that y'all cant sell out your games....... i enjoy myself each time im at the ralph each year.

but yeah, NYC definitely has an unfair advantage for a MUCH larger fanbase, but to each their own, you guys still have alot of heart, and thats all a team needs other than the givens *players, etc*

i really cant wait till the revenge game on dec 26 against the pats either :-)

so do us a favor and spank those patriots next sunday night

The_Philster
11-05-2004, 02:59 AM
Phil:

I meant that you must not sell out alot of games if there is a thread dedicated to such an event..12 out of the last 13 games have been sell-outs so, yeah, we sell out a lot of games. Last week against Arizona was the first non sell-out since late 2002

mush69
11-05-2004, 08:05 AM
Well I was unable to obtain tickets for this weekends game so far, so it doesn't look to good. I did however get some tickets for the Steelers game on the 2nd of Jan. I'll keep my eyes open for this weekend fellas. I really would like to be there!

Michael82
11-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Well I was unable to obtain tickets for this weekends game so far, so it doesn't look to good. I did however get some tickets for the Steelers game on the 2nd of Jan. I'll keep my eyes open for this weekend fellas. I really would like to be there!
Did you talk to hemi? I suggest you come to the game anyways. If you need help finding tix...we'll try to get you a scalper who is willing to sell them for cheap. You have to come to this game. :pray:

Jayhawk
11-05-2004, 03:12 PM
12 out of the last 13 games have been sell-outs so, yeah, we sell out a lot of games. Last week against Arizona was the first non sell-out since late 2002
TAKE THAT!

Mr. Miyagi
11-05-2004, 03:21 PM
They're even showing the game here in Wisconsin!!!

Woohoo!! Second Bills game this season I get to see!!! :clap:

mybills
11-05-2004, 03:56 PM
I love it! It's on here, too! :up:
:gobills: