X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

TV at Free this Week?

What's the chances that TROY V. Will be ready for the game against the Jets? If he is starting, I think the defense has the ability to give the Jets recievers fits.

With TV back in coverage Gray will have Alot more options with Blitzing and can put Spikes in the position to be more of a Playmaker.. Spikes will have less coverage responsibilities and can become more of a disruptive force.

WGR says he appeared to be struggling a little running with the Scout Team.. But that might be a case of overcompensation for the injured Knee.. That can be expected the first day back.
    Last edited by juice; 11-04-2004, 07:23 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
    What's the chances that TROY V. Will be ready for the game against the Jets? If he is starting, I think the defense has the ability to give the Jets recievers fits.

With TV back in coverage Gray will have Alot more options with Blitzing and can put Spikes in the position to be more of a Playmaker.. Spikes will have less coverage responsibilities and can become more of a disruptive force.

WGR says he appeared to be struggling a little running with the Scout Team.. But that might be a case of overcompensation for the injured Knee.. That can be expected the first day back.
    Donohoe said he's not sure if TV will play this week...said he's struggling a bit.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
      Donohoe said he's not sure if TV will play this week...said he's struggling a bit.
      If you make a move like this then he must be ready.. They'll need him to be getting comfortable by next week for NE and the following week against the Rams.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
      X