X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carybillsfan
    • Aug 2003

Does anyone feel optimistic this week

I know were 2-5 and we've looked horrible at times, but don't you think after finally getting into the endzone a few times last week our offense will be fired up? I mean you can say what you want about our wins being against AZ and MIA but they both have very good defenses. I mean maybe our offense can get on a role, we know we have the D & ST to play with anyone. I can really feel us at least turning things around and maybe making .500. Which is better than I thought we'd do at the beginning of the season. So who knows where will end up. Who's with me? WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMAN'S BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!!
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

I'm reasonably optimistic. I have not picked the Bills to win every game they've played, but I picked them this week. I think they are starting to learn how to win, at least at home.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

I do!

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

It's a 30 MPH wind with rain tonight. Too bad they aren't playing now! We are undefeaed in really crappy weather this year!

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          It's a 30 MPH wind with rain tonight. Too bad they aren't playing now! We are undefeaed in really crappy weater this year!
          They are calling for 22 MPH winds Sunday, I think.

The more we can get Moorman involved, the better our chances are.. I hope for alot of punts so that Nate can do his thing again this week. The Jets Punter is about average and with 22 MPH winds he may fall victom just like the Cards punter.

Moorman should flourish, And I hope it rains.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
            I'm reasonably optimistic. I have not picked the Bills to win every game they've played, but I picked them this week. I think they are starting to learn how to win, at least at home.
            Right! Yeah sure it was the Dolphins and Cardinals but really no team is easy to beat down anymore. The Jets are on right now but I'm feeling it. They got one coming to them. Why not? They ain't proved jack yet. They can talk when they beat Buffalo in Buffalo. Divisional game with so much on the line. It won't be easy and they know what is at stake. We win and that will just crush them. They win and Jets fans can be sure they will be in the playoffs because...

"It's hard to win...it's hard...I'm telling you...cause it's hard. That's why it's so hard to win in the NFL. Cause it's hard...."

Whatever the hell he was rambling about. I like Herm Edwards but he is a !

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by carybillsfan
              WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMAN'S BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                • Jul 2004

2 - 5 is a start of some sort. I think we got things rolling a hell of alot better than the start of the season. I'm happy for our wins and proud of them. I think we can pull a win on the Jets this time around.... I Have Faith!!!
                @Hemlepp53

Comment

• clumping platelets

I've been accused of being an optimist

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                    And I hope it rains.
                    Speak for yourself. I hate the ****ing rain when it's mixed with those 20-30 mph winds.

Comment

• BillsNick
                      • Jul 2003

I think we will win!

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                        • Aug 2004

The Bills have a VERY good chance to win this game.

24 - 17 Bills

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• Vilma
                          • Nov 2004

I, too, am very optimistic about a victory, for the Jets!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                            • Jul 2004

Bills 24 - 13 ... Our D causes major problems for them this game. We seem to be on the same page as of late
                            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                              • May 2004

If Drew goes down in the first quarter and stays out of the game....then yes I am optimistic about the possibilities....otherwise.....I think the Jets can mail it in.
                              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                              --Leo Durocher

Comment

Working...
                              X