PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone feel optimistic this week

carybillsfan
11-04-2004, 10:09 PM
I know were 2-5 and we've looked horrible at times, but don't you think after finally getting into the endzone a few times last week our offense will be fired up? I mean you can say what you want about our wins being against AZ and MIA but they both have very good defenses. I mean maybe our offense can get on a role, we know we have the D & ST to play with anyone. I can really feel us at least turning things around and maybe making .500. Which is better than I thought we'd do at the beginning of the season. So who knows where will end up. Who's with me? WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMAN'S BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!!

TigerJ
11-04-2004, 10:12 PM
I'm reasonably optimistic. I have not picked the Bills to win every game they've played, but I picked them this week. I think they are starting to learn how to win, at least at home.

BAM
11-04-2004, 10:17 PM
I do! :jam:

:gobills:

Dozerdog
11-04-2004, 10:18 PM
It's a 30 MPH wind with rain tonight. Too bad they aren't playing now! We are undefeaed in really crappy weather this year!

juice
11-04-2004, 10:21 PM
It's a 30 MPH wind with rain tonight. Too bad they aren't playing now! We are undefeaed in really crappy weater this year!
They are calling for 22 MPH winds Sunday, I think.

The more we can get Moorman involved, the better our chances are.. I hope for alot of punts so that Nate can do his thing again this week. The Jets Punter is about average and with 22 MPH winds he may fall victom just like the Cards punter.

Moorman should flourish, And I hope it rains.

Drive 4 Five
11-04-2004, 10:24 PM
I'm reasonably optimistic. I have not picked the Bills to win every game they've played, but I picked them this week. I think they are starting to learn how to win, at least at home.

Right! Yeah sure it was the Dolphins and Cardinals but really no team is easy to beat down anymore. The Jets are on right now but I'm feeling it. They got one coming to them. Why not? They ain't proved jack yet. They can talk when they beat Buffalo in Buffalo. Divisional game with so much on the line. It won't be easy and they know what is at stake. We win and that will just crush them. They win and Jets fans can be sure they will be in the playoffs because...

"It's hard to win...it's hard...I'm telling you...cause it's hard. That's why it's so hard to win in the NFL. Cause it's hard...."

Whatever the hell he was rambling about. I like Herm Edwards but he is a :geek: !

ArcticWildMan
11-04-2004, 10:36 PM
WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMAN'S BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!!

:rofl:

Hemlepp53
11-04-2004, 11:14 PM
2 - 5 is a start of some sort. I think we got things rolling a hell of alot better than the start of the season. I'm happy for our wins and proud of them. I think we can pull a win on the Jets this time around.... I Have Faith!!!

clumping platelets
11-04-2004, 11:17 PM
I've been accused of being an optimist :up:

Michael82
11-04-2004, 11:28 PM
And I hope it rains.
Speak for yourself. I hate the ****ing rain when it's mixed with those 20-30 mph winds. :mad:

BillsNick
11-05-2004, 12:49 AM
I think we will win! :gobills:

NapalmDeath
11-05-2004, 02:07 AM
The Bills have a VERY good chance to win this game.

24 - 17 Bills

Vilma
11-05-2004, 07:47 AM
I, too, am very optimistic about a victory, for the Jets!

Hemlepp53
11-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Bills 24 - 13 ... Our D causes major problems for them this game. We seem to be on the same page as of late

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-05-2004, 08:00 AM
If Drew goes down in the first quarter and stays out of the game....then yes I am optimistic about the possibilities....otherwise.....I think the Jets can mail it in.

alohabillsfan
11-05-2004, 08:11 AM
With the Defense and Special teams playing great I like our chances. The key to the game is who will outperform the other Willis or Curtis! That is the question the RB with the MOST Total yards on Sunday WINS!!! Like I said I like our chances! :clap:

Drewpac
11-05-2004, 08:19 AM
I think there are two keys to this game. 1) Bledsoe must avoid a turnover. If he can play similar to the Miami, Jags, and Cards games we have a shot. 2) Special Teams. This seems to be one area where we have an advantage over most teams. If one of our guys can make a play I like our chances.

carybillsfan
11-05-2004, 10:08 AM
It's nice to have turned all this negativity around and at least have some solidarity about winning and believing we can win. I'm sick of "if he wasn't injured, if he didn't suck so bad, if the ref would have made this call." It's nice to know that you guys at least took some time out of complaining, to see that the glass might be half full.

We'll turn it around sunday, I can feel a hot streak coming on!!!!

OpIv37
11-05-2004, 10:22 AM
WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMAN'S BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!!
nice subtle Animal House reference

finsrclowns
11-05-2004, 01:42 PM
They are calling for 22 MPH winds Sunday, I think.

Pennington's arm isn't that strong. Serious wind could be a factor for him. I like our chances.

SABURZFAN
11-05-2004, 01:56 PM
optimistic went out the window after Week 3.