• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

ROB RAY A SCAB????

he says that he would cross the line if the NHL uses replacement players.he says about 10 other NHLers would do the same thing.

Rob Ray is willing to get back on the ice if the NHL uses replacements during its labor war with the players association.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

This line disgusted me: "The thing people have to realize is the people in the players association office are going to be there a long time after these players are gone," Ray said. "The players who are in the league now only have a short window of opportunity to make their money, and by not playing they're losing a lot."

He wants a quick fix so the current players can make a bundle and leave. It looks like they don't care about the future players.

If he wants to play so bad, why doesn't he just sign an AHL contract like Raffi Torres did with the Edmonton Road Runners?

Raffi signs with Road Runners
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
      The man - - - The legend
      • Sep 2004

Love it. I can understand what he is saying. I am a Sabres fan so we know his point of view on things.

Comment

Working...
      X