PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to rain on the optimism...but don't forget Drew's Second Half Swoon

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-05-2004, 07:57 AM
:cry: Look at his stats for his ENTIRE NFL career. The guy always puts up crappier numbers in the second half.....so guess what we have to look forward to? :cry:

clumping platelets
11-05-2004, 08:05 AM
:mad:

Drewpac
11-05-2004, 08:13 AM
I can live with that since JP is on the way. This year was flushed down the toilet the day TD decided to stick with Bledsoe as the starter in 2004.

alohabillsfan
11-05-2004, 08:24 AM
:cry: Look at his stats for his ENTIRE NFL career. The guy always puts up crappier numbers in the second half.....so guess what we have to look forward to? :cry:

I beliveve the entire universe is off kilter, with the Red Sox beating the Yankees and winning the World series I believe DB started off crappy and now will reverse his career long treand and will now light it up in the second half of the season starting Sunday!

OK maybe I am dreamimg so what! It's better than believing he's goiung to be crappy all week. :pray:

carybillsfan
11-05-2004, 10:25 AM
I beliveve the entire universe is off kilter, with the Red Sox beating the Yankees and winning the World series I believe DB started off crappy and now will reverse his career long treand and will now light it up in the second half of the season starting Sunday!

OK maybe I am dreamimg so what! It's better than believing he's goiung to be crappy all week. :pray:

Hey anything can happen since this is a year of "firsts," Including sending Dumbo back to the white house. I'M SICK OF ALL THIS COMPLAINING, WHINING, AND PESIMISM, IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT GO BECOME A PHINS FAN!!!!!

Buffalofan
11-05-2004, 10:31 AM
I am glad to see all the faith in our STARTING QB for the rest of the season ! I for one hope Drew has a great second half of the season. He has the potential to do it too, the line is improving (although slowly) and if you dont think he wants to shut all the critics up you are crazy.

I really doubt you will see JP (unproven) start ANY games this season. It just kills me the way the fans have propped this guy up on a pedestal when he hasnt even taken one official NFL SNAP !

Dont get me wrong, I hope JP lights the world on fire but right now Drew is our guy.

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-05-2004, 10:42 AM
Thanks, thanks a lot.

shotgun
11-05-2004, 12:38 PM
this is the year were Drew lights it up in the 2ed haft of the season and the bills go to the playoffs

Buckets
11-05-2004, 01:24 PM

No one will notice any change this year.

northernbillfan
11-05-2004, 01:51 PM
But since he' already posted those numbers perhaps this year woll be a reverse of the past trend.

SABURZFAN
11-05-2004, 02:00 PM
if all holds true,stick a fork in us.

hell,stick a fork in us anyways.we were done after the first of the season.

Jayhawk
11-05-2004, 02:28 PM
how can he swoon if he stinks already?