PDA

View Full Version : If Losman were healthy...

Ebenezer
11-05-2004, 08:30 AM
would he have played already? when? I think he might have come in at mop up time against Arizona or against Baltimore but I don't think he would have played at any other time.

EDS
11-05-2004, 08:36 AM
I am not sure if he would have played yet but I am sure there would be some serious dialogue amoungst the coaches and front office as to when he should be inserted into the starting line-up.

You could make a strong argument that that time would have come after the Baltimore game.

TedMock
11-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Arizona game, for sure. I don't know about Baltimore, but that would be the only other game he'd have gotten into.

carybillsfan
11-05-2004, 10:17 AM
I'd don't think he would seen the field except in mop up duty in the past 2 games when they were out of control. The players, coaches and front office still believe Drew can win games, our season isn't over yet. When we hit 8 or 9 losses JP will get to play, until then Drew is our QB deal with it.

tampabay25690
11-05-2004, 10:30 AM
would he have played already? when? I think he might have come in at mop up time against Arizona or against Baltimore but I don't think he would have played at any other time.

I agree with you there. Losman will just be learning this year, if the Bills just keep losing then we play him and let him get some snaps. But other then that Drew will be the QB all year!!!!

Buffalofan
11-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Losman would have definitley played if he was healthy .. they did it with the running backs so why would the QB's be any different ?

Jayhawk
11-05-2004, 10:50 AM
I'd don't think he would seen the field except in mop up duty in the past 2 games when they were out of control. The players, coaches and front office still believe Drew can win games, our season isn't over yet. When we hit 8 or 9 losses JP will get to play, until then Drew is our QB deal with it.
as hard as it is for me to agree I will.

shotgun
11-05-2004, 12:35 PM
if losman was healthy he would of not started by now because drew is our qb and thats the way it is ... BECAUSE HE SAID SO ...

SABURZFAN
11-05-2004, 01:43 PM
When we hit 8 or 9 losses JP will get to play, until then Drew is our QB deal with it.

i agree. :up: