• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

TKO comments on Mooreman

Bills LB Takeo Spikes, telling The Buffalo News about the anticipation of seeing strong-legged P Brian Moorman back in punt formation: "It's like, 'OK, Moorman's getting ready to punt,' " he said. "You hear people talking on the sidelines. You want to see it."
    This is so true - both because Mooreman can make good things happen with his leg, and because STs have been much more exciting than the usually pathetic offense.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Hows your boycott going?
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jeff1220
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
      Hows your boycott going?
      Get a win this week, and it's over. Just like that!

I said, earlier in the week, I snuck a peak at the Cards game. When I turned it on, Az drove in for their first TD, then McGee answered back with the KO return TD. At that point, I turned it back off.

I'm sure I'll peak again, but only for a few minutes. Sunday is my wife's birthday, and my daughter has a friend's birthday party to go to. I'll be sure to call my brother and get some scores from him a couple of times though.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

If they continue you to win you realize we might have to boycott you.... you could be the one messing it up... LOL
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jeff1220
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
          If they continue you to win you realize we might have to boycott you.... you could be the one messing it up... LOL
          Don't think that this hasn't crossed my mind.

Comment

• shotgun
            stop smokeing for your own health
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Jeff1220
            Get a win this week, and it's over. Just like that!

I said, earlier in the week, I snuck a peak at the Cards game. When I turned it on, Az drove in for their first TD, then McGee answered back with the KO return TD. At that point, I turned it back off.

I'm sure I'll peak again, but only for a few minutes. Sunday is my wife's birthday, and my daughter has a friend's birthday party to go to. I'll be sure to call my brother and get some scores from him a couple of times though.

bull sh&* u kow u sat there and watched the whole game if u are such a big bills fan u don;t miss a wink of a game

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
              Don't think that this hasn't crossed my mind.

We appreciate your sacrifice.
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Jeff1220
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shotgun
                bull sh&* u kow u sat there and watched the whole game if u are such a big bills fan u don;t miss a wink of a game
                You must've missed the thread about this last week.

I'm not going to waste my time watching another Bills game until they win two in a row. How long will it take before I watch another game? I'm not betting on it happening this season, but if it does, it'll be close to Christmas.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

didnt we resign mooreman to a long contract?
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                    • Aug 2004

I hope so
                    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

It would be nice if he could teach a little to Lindell, the bum.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

i dont understand the *****ing about lindell.. he is 8 of 10 and 13/13 on extra points.. sorry, but that is not bad..
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

I'm not that worried about Lindell. I think the reports that he was injured last season may have actually been right....he's looked pretty good so far.
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            i dont understand the *****ing about lindell.. he is 8 of 10 and 13/13 on extra points.. sorry, but that is not bad..
                            ....especially kicking in the turbo wind tunnel known as Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Comment

• natefan22
                              • Jul 2004

its not a turbo wind tunnle its just a stadium

Comment

Working...
                              X