PDA

View Full Version : What happened to our zone lunches?

Ebenezer
11-05-2004, 12:34 PM
:sadwalk:

Patrick76777
11-05-2004, 12:35 PM
:sadwalk:

I think we were supposed to do one this week. We forgot with all the election stuff going on! I'm good for next week! But I'm off on Monday and Thursday! Next Friday would be perfect

chernobylwraiths
11-05-2004, 12:37 PM
I was real sick this week. My story is in Redeye's sick thread.

I have a job interview today too. If all goes well, I probably will not be able to be involved in any more zone lunches. :sadwalk: But at least I would have a more steady job.

Plus the wife brought me Teds for lunch today. I would have preferred Louies, but beggers can't be choosers.

THATHURMANATOR
11-05-2004, 12:39 PM
I think we were supposed to do one this week. We forgot with all the election stuff going on! I'm good for next week! But I'm off on Monday and Thursday! Next Friday would be perfect

I am off on Next Friday how bout wednesday?

Ebenezer
11-05-2004, 12:43 PM
I am off on Next Friday how bout wednesday?
I'm out Thursday and Friday...Wednesday would be good.

Ebenezer
11-05-2004, 12:44 PM

I have a job interview today too. If all goes well, I probably will not be able to be involved in any more zone lunches. :sadwalk: But at least I would have a more steady job.

Plus the wife brought me Teds for lunch today. I would have preferred Louies, but beggers can't be choosers.
dude, the new job would be more important than lunch with us.

Patrick76777
11-05-2004, 12:45 PM
I'm out Thursday and Friday...Wednesday would be good.

Sure I can do that!

THATHURMANATOR
11-05-2004, 12:45 PM

You like louies better than Teds?

chernobylwraiths
11-05-2004, 12:48 PM

Oh, I know. Just saying it would be disappointing an all.

chernobylwraiths
11-05-2004, 12:49 PM
You like louies better than Teds?

I like the texas sauce, that's what makes it. And the Teds didn't seemed to be cooked enough this time.

THATHURMANATOR
11-05-2004, 12:49 PM

NO IT WOULDN'T!!!

Ebenezer
11-05-2004, 12:58 PM
I like the texas sauce, that's what makes it. And the Teds didn't seemed to be cooked enough this time.
hey your wife brought you lunch....and you work alone...and she brought you lunch....and you work alone....

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING POSTING??

Ebenezer
11-05-2004, 12:59 PM
NO IT WOULDN'T!!!
true, wtf was I thinking.

chernobylwraiths
11-05-2004, 01:00 PM
hey your wife brought you lunch....and you work alone...and she brought you lunch....and you work alone....

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING POSTING??

Um, she had to leave. Maybe I have dog crap breath.

Luckily, Righty is there for me. :up:

yle
11-05-2004, 01:03 PM
I think I can do Wednesday.