• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dicknoze69
    Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
    • Jul 2002

McGee extension ???

Lenny P reports in the latest Tip Sheet that we've been trying to to re-sign Terrence McGee.

"There could be a few other extensions by the Monday deadline. Buffalo has approached second-year corner Terrence McGee about a four-year extension, but so far the numbers, which include a seven-figure signing bonus, haven't jibed. McGee leads the AFC with a 28.0-yard kickoff return average, has two runbacks for touchdowns, and has played well as a starting corner in the absence of the injured Troy Vincent."

While the NFL's emphasis on illegal contact has opened things up some, there haven't been too many complaints.

God give me style and give me grace
    God put a smile upon my face
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Thanks for the info Dicknoze.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Good call on TD's behalf McGee is going to be a solid player.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
        Lenny P reports in the latest Tip Sheet that we've been trying to to re-sign Terrence McGee.

"There could be a few other extensions by the Monday deadline. Buffalo has approached second-year corner Terrence McGee about a four-year extension, but so far the numbers, which include a seven-figure signing bonus, haven't jibed. McGee leads the AFC with a 28.0-yard kickoff return average, has two runbacks for touchdowns, and has played well as a starting corner in the absence of the injured Troy Vincent."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=1916628
        the Bills have money under the cap to play around good move...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
        X