PDA

View Full Version : NFL.COM REPORTS!!!

shotgun
11-05-2004, 05:43 PM
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (Nov. 5, 2004) -- Buffalo Bills receiver Josh Reed and cornerback Troy Vincent are expected to miss the game against the New York Jets.

Reed, fourth on the team with nine catches, didn't practice all week after hurting his left knee last week against Arizona.

Vincent practiced for the third straight day on Nov. 5, though he was limited. He hasn't played since having arthroscopic knee surgery more than a month ago.

Receiver Drew Haddad practiced for the first time this week after being hampered by a hamstring injury, but is questionable.

If neither Reed nor Haddad can play, the Bills would be left with just three receivers and might need to call up a player from the practice squad.

Backup safety Coy Wire probably will miss the game with an abdominal injury.

The Bills are 2-5 and the Jets are 6-1.

LVGrown
11-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Is anybody really even worried about these injuries? Lawyer Milloy is back right? I just dont see us missing Josh Reed, who knows maybe they will be forced to put Willis and Travis on the field at the same time more often and Vincent has been out for how long anyway? Team almost looks a little stronger.

Go Bills!

Michael82
11-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Is anybody really even worried about these injuries? Lawyer Milloy is back right? I just dont see us missing Josh Reed, who knows maybe they will be forced to put Willis and Travis on the field at the same time more often and Vincent has been out for how long anyway? Team almost looks a little stronger.

Go Bills!
Nice to see ya back, Erin! :up:

I'm not really worried about any of these injuries except maybe Coy Wire. He is the special teams captain and had some great blocks last week.

northernbillfan
11-05-2004, 06:31 PM
The Zone reported it at 6PM (http://www.billszone.com/)

ArcticWildMan
11-05-2004, 06:55 PM
I'm SOOOOOOOO glad we signed Vincent. The idiot has barely played for us and has done nothing except knock out Losman.

Patti120
11-05-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm SOOOOOOOO glad we signed Vincent. The idiot has barely played for us and has done nothing except knock out Losman.

I remember reading a post from an Eagle's fan on another board after we signed Vincent and it basically said that we added an aging but solid corner who is always hurt. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case with us but so far it has held true.

alohabillsfan
11-06-2004, 07:33 AM
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (Nov. 5, 2004) -- Buffalo Bills receiver Josh Reed and cornerback Troy Vincent are expected to miss the game against the New York Jets.

Reed, fourth on the team with nine catches, didn't practice all week after hurting his left knee last week against Arizona.

Vincent practiced for the third straight day on Nov. 5, though he was limited. He hasn't played since having arthroscopic knee surgery more than a month ago.

Receiver Drew Haddad practiced for the first time this week after being hampered by a hamstring injury, but is questionable.

If neither Reed nor Haddad can play, the Bills would be left with just three receivers and might need to call up a player from the practice squad.

Backup safety Coy Wire probably will miss the game with an abdominal injury.

The Bills are 2-5 and the Jets are 6-1.

I have down graded Haddad to extremely doubtful, as a matter of fact I am willing to bet on the fact that Haddad will not play for the Bills on Sunday! Any Takers?