• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Armpalm Ali Musch
    The man - - - The legend
    • Sep 2004

Bills waive WR Drew Haddad

Sucks that he was hurt. Why doesn't this guy never make teams? I think he is just about done with playing in the NFL.

Jonathan Smith gets his chance. I hope he gets a big play somewhere next week. I have a feeling he will. 56 yard TD catch!
    Last edited by Armpalm Ali Musch; 11-05-2004, 07:21 PM.

• ArcticWildMan

Mularkey is at least trying to shake things up. I'll give him credit for that!!

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

He gets cut more than Rocky Balboa.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

This is about the fact that Buffalo wants to have four active receivers so they can run four receiver formations. Haddad is lower on the pole than Josh Reed, so he gets cut. If Haddad clears waivers, he'll take Smith's spot on the PS. I wouldn't rule out them trading spots again before the end of the season.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
          This is about the fact that Buffalo wants to have four active receivers so they can run four receiver formations. Haddad is lower on the pole than Josh Reed, so he gets cut. If Haddad clears waivers, he'll take Smith's spot on the PS. I wouldn't rule out them trading spots again before the end of the season.
          i agree.. haddad is not gone for good unless he is signed by another team.. he will get put on the ps.. he is hurt right now.. they want to get freddie in there anyway and see what he can do..

on that note.. it would be nice to see him make a play.. he can play wr, rb, and qb.. lets see some trick play stuff... randle el.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            i agree.. haddad is not gone for good unless he is signed by another team.. he will get put on the ps.. he is hurt right now.. they want to get freddie in there anyway and see what he can do..

on that note.. it would be nice to see him make a play.. he can play wr, rb, and qb.. lets see some trick play stuff... randle el.
            The man has been around for years. I didn't think you could keep going on the practice squad after a certain amount of time.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

hopefully this won't matter because hopefully we won't need to use any 4-receiver sets. If we do, have Henry and McGahee in the backfield and have one of them split wide before the snap. But typically, 4 receiver sets are only used for 2 minute drills or desperation passing when you're down by 21 points.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                hopefully this won't matter because hopefully we won't need to use any 4-receiver sets. If we do, have Henry and McGahee in the backfield and have one of them split wide before the snap. But typically, 4 receiver sets are only used for 2 minute drills or desperation passing when you're down by 21 points.
                Don't the Pats sometimes go five wide? And not in either of those two scenarios.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                  Don't the Pats sometimes go five wide? And not in either of those two scenarios.
                  they do it to keep defenses guessing. But they have the O-line to pull it off- we don't (and even if we did I don't know if our QB could handle it).
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    how long does it have to be for him to clear waivers?

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
                      how long does it have to be for him to clear waivers?
                      24 hours
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                      X