PDA

View Full Version : I want to see the Pats go down this year...

OpIv37
11-05-2004, 10:58 PM
but if the Jets win it all, do Bills fans really gain anything? It would just be another division rival with a preppy, pansy ass QB and obnoxious fans to brag about it for years to come.

It would be nice to see the Pats tank the rest of the season or get killed in the playoffs- but having the Jets win is at best a mild improvement.

Tatonka
11-05-2004, 11:00 PM
i easily hate the patriots more than the jets.. there is no question.. and i hate miami more than the jets as well.. hell.. there are other teams outside the afc that i hate more than the jets.

juice
11-05-2004, 11:00 PM
but if the Jets win it all, do Bills fans really gain anything? It would just be another division rival with a preppy, pansy ass QB and obnoxious fans to brag about it for years to come.

It would be nice to see the Pats tank the rest of the season or get killed in the playoffs- but having the Jets win is at best a mild improvement.
Pats tank, we go on a win streak and get the Wild Card at 10-6. But that begins with beating the Jets this Week.

OpIv37
11-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Pats tank, we go on a win streak and get the Wild Card at 10-6. But that begins with beating the Jets this Week.

I'd love to see it happen, but I think you're nuts.

BillsFanInMass
11-06-2004, 06:12 AM
I live in New England and work with all Patriot fans i got to listen to all the Drew jokes. I hope we beat Ne if any game.

mybills
11-06-2004, 06:48 AM
i easily hate the patriots more than the jets.. there is no question.. and i hate miami more than the jets as well.. hell.. there are other teams outside the afc that i hate more than the jets.
:10: Took the words right out of my keyboard! :up:

Cntrygal
11-06-2004, 10:30 AM

ditto