PDA

View Full Version : What I think we should do against the BBQ Chefs..

4thAndLong
11-14-2002, 08:25 PM
A reverse on offense.( - = WR, * = OL, O = QB, X = TE, W = RB/FB )

- - X***** -
O
W--->W (motion)
W

The ball is then snapped in the shotgun and the QB hands it off to Centers, who heads outside towards the right where Price comes off takes the reverse while, Moore and Reed lead block over there. After he hands it off to Centers, Bledsoe will go playaction to Henry, and Henry shrugs off to the right to lead block for the soon-to-come Price. When Price gets to the left he will look like he's running, and then hit a streaking Moulds for a big gain/TD. If Moulds isn't open, or Price has a whole, then goodbye.

I think this might work because the Chiefs have been burned on reverses this year, they know that, they'll be working on covering the opposite side, not thinking of Moulds who will block for a bit then streak downfield.

It's about time we ran some trick plays, a play like this can turn momentum around in a heartbeat, this will be a good play if we get down by a couple TDs early.

This play would have to be executed perfectly, and Peerless would have to throw a good pass, aswell as good timing between him and Moulds. Any thoughts?

:scared:

4thAndLong
11-14-2002, 08:25 PM
My spacing didn't work on the snap...

venis2k1
11-14-2002, 08:53 PM
:hump: Put down the crack pipe and back up slowly...

4thAndLong
11-14-2002, 09:04 PM
Seriously, what is wrong with the idea?

Price throwing a pass? :rolleyes:

Typ0
11-14-2002, 09:43 PM
I think this is the first time I have seen someone diagram a play on a message board. I'm real impressed with that. Nice job 4th. Now if Peerless throws an interception I am going to have to punish you...j/k.

WG
11-14-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
A reverse on offense.( - = WR, * = OL, O = QB, X = TE, W = RB/FB )

- - X***** -
O
W--->W (motion)
W

The ball is then snapped in the shotgun and the QB hands it off to Centers, who heads outside towards the right where Price comes off takes the reverse while, Moore and Reed lead block over there. After he hands it off to Centers, Bledsoe will go playaction to Henry, and Henry shrugs off to the right to lead block for the soon-to-come Price. When Price gets to the left he will look like he's running, and then hit a streaking Moulds for a big gain/TD. If Moulds isn't open, or Price has a whole, then goodbye.

I think this might work because the Chiefs have been burned on reverses this year, they know that, they'll be working on covering the opposite side, not thinking of Moulds who will block for a bit then streak downfield.

It's about time we ran some trick plays, a play like this can turn momentum around in a heartbeat, this will be a good play if we get down by a couple TDs early.

This play would have to be executed perfectly, and Peerless would have to throw a good pass, aswell as good timing between him and Moulds. Any thoughts?

:scared:

I think they'd pick up on this the second or third time we ran it!

:D

4thAndLong
11-14-2002, 10:22 PM
:rolleyes:

lunatic_bills_fan
11-14-2002, 10:52 PM
Bet it would make Berman happy on Primetime Sunday night. A whole series of "WHOOP" "WHOOP" "WHOOP"s

Cntrygal
11-15-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by lunatic_bills_fan
Bet it would make Berman happy on Primetime Sunday night. A whole series of "WHOOP" "WHOOP" "WHOOP"s
:lol:

you are sooo right!

Typ0
11-15-2002, 12:20 PM
I fully expect GW to lay it on the line in this game. He has gotten gun shy in games after taking big shots and getting burned. I wouldn't put it past him if we don't win the coin toss to try an onsides kick. After all it's only ten yards.

Typ0
11-17-2002, 12:54 PM
I fully expect GW to lay it on the line in this game. He has gotten gun shy in games after taking big shots and getting burned. I wouldn't put it past him if we don't win the coin toss to try an onsides kick. After all it's only ten yards.

We did win the coin toss.