X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mparty7441
    • Nov 2004

Jets

Get your Guys off our board, the Ganggreen.com, I have never seen so many trolls for a 2-5 team, you guys are more confident then us, thats really sad, I think it will be somewhat close, but the Jets will win
    21-10
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I'm not sure what's going on over there, be jeesh, there's nothing wrong with being confident in your team winning...no matter what their record is right now. ehem, 21-10? You sound confident!
    Last edited by mybills; 11-06-2004, 09:26 PM.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• zerox
      • Jul 2004

The whole board is full of bills trolling saying how the jets are going to be blown out 41-0 and McGahee is going to get 180+ and such.

Comment

• Mparty7441
        • Nov 2004

im allowed to be confident, u cant

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

So let 'em talk! That's what message boards are for, right? Doesn't mean they're trolls.
          I plan on enjoying this game with my 11 yr old..the Jets fan.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mparty7441
            • Nov 2004

im just saying you can bring up good points ans such and make predictions but dont say Bills willl win 35-7, and Bledsoe wont get sacked once it just wont happen

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I'm sure leadfeet will get sacked! lol.
              I think the confidence is coming mostly from home field advantage, but look at the bright side even if we win...I have confidence that NE's GOING DOWN!

Comment

• Mparty7441
                • Nov 2004

yeah its all good as long as they lose, lol

Comment

• DaBills
                  • Sep 2004

My hopeful prediction. I think Willis will have a strong game. I think we will shut Curtis down, but we will still give up a lot of rushing yards because Chad will end up burning us more when he scrambles.

Bills in a squeeker: 17-14.
                  “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mparty7441
                    Get your Guys off our board, the Ganggreen.com, I have never seen so many trolls for a 2-5 team, you guys are more confident then us, thats really sad, I think it will be somewhat close, but the Jets will win
                    21-10
                    If your scared then say your scared.. Bills 24-10

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                      I'm not sure what's going on over there, be jeesh, there's nothing wrong with being confident in your team winning...no matter what their record is right now. ehem, 21-10? You sound confident!
                      The most interesting threads over at GayGreen were started by Bills Fans, they just dont like to hear that they are Pretenders instead of Contenders. There are a few trolls but nothing their Mods cant handle.. This Jets fan is looking for some Cheese to go with that Wine.

He posted the same thing on every Bills Board.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                        The Stoner Zoner
                        • Feb 2003

The Jets are pretty solid against the run with real fast linebackers .We need to beat them threw the air if we are going to win i think.

Comment

• steJ
                          • Nov 2004

Some of the guys that came over were just morons...every team has some.
                          About the game though, we will see if McGayhe(couldent resist) is what you all seem to think he is. We have a damn speedy LB core so if he gains over 100 yards that will mean your in good shape for a few reasons. One, he may be all that and a bag of chips. Two, it would most likely mean we didn't jump out to a big lead and force you to abandon the running game. Three, your O-line might really be coming together.

All good things for you, albiet a little late in the season, but I dont see it happening today. I don't think we will jump out to a big lead...more like a small one we will keep in a defensive struggle. I will be interesting to see what happens if you guys can score first. We've only played from behind twice this season, and won one of the games in a second half comeback. That game was at home...

The homer in me says 31-14
                          The realist says 20-14....both Jets.

Either way heres to a good football game...unlike that laugher's last week.

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by steJ
                            Some of the guys that came over were just morons...every team has some.
                            Impossible. There are no morons here. If there are trolls, they probably came over from the buffalobills.com official site.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• steJ
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by lordofgun
                              Impossible. There are no morons here. If there are trolls, they probably came over from the buffalobills.com official site.
                              A web forum devoid of any and all morons? This must be the grail of php!

Comment

Working...
                              X