This is absolutely hysterical! I'm just quaking for our Dec. 29th Matchup! Ooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

This is absolutely hysterical! I'm just quaking for our Dec. 29th Matchup! Ooooo!

Chad Johnson, a WR for the Bengals, has guaranteed a victory on Sunday and said:

" "I'm guaranteeing because we look good at what we're doing," Johnson said. "I don't think there are too many teams who can stop us. There are no teams who can stop us right now, when we're clicking and everything is going right and we look good." "

Demonstrating that bravado certainly must be a part of the NFL gene pool, Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Johnson is at it again. For the second time in three weeks, he has publicly guaranteed a Bengals victory.

Gosh Chad! We're just quaking here in Buffalo! I sure hope we can score against your mighty Bengals D!

Hasn't anyone checked this guy for substance abuse yet...!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

I think the Bengals are the most underrated team in the NFL. For some reason something always seems to go wrong for them and they don't have a QB. But they do have a lot of talent there and should win some games. Beating the Browns is not that much of a stretch.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

And I don't think they check the Bengals for substance abuse. In fact, I think they encourage it there.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

lol thats funny stuff!!!!

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

First the Texans, now the Browns. They are one scary team

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

There are no teams who can stop us right now, when we're clicking and everything is going right
            When Johnson said this, he was generalizing any team can be like that in the NFL. However he is right, about clicking. Look at Green Bay, the one team in the league, that is doing everything right.

The Bills will do that from here on in.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

i hope you are right ....something needs to click, especially on D, if we are going to be a contender for the playoffs.

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I think he must be so sure about the game because his check to the refs went through yesterday.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc
                  I think he must be so sure about the game because his check to the refs went through yesterday.
                  this would only work if he signed the name, Tom Brady!

Comment

• MissBuffalo
                    Quiddity
                    • Jul 2002

LOL!!!!!! I wonder if he's realized yet how goofy he sounds. Who are they playing this week?? I haven't accesed my "pick 'em" yet.
                    See me here pushing you
                    If I then deny I do
                    Contemplate or wish away
                    If I ask you not to stay

Comment

Working...
                    X