X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajsdx
    • Aug 2003

Hey JEFF!

Do us all a favor and don't watch our next game either! Don't worry -- you can still be part of the team by rooting for the Dolphins or something.
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ajsdx
    Do us all a favor and don't watch our next game either! Don't worry -- you can still be part of the team by rooting for the Dolphins or something.

Guess what? I actually watched the entire 4th quarter of this game while I was on the treadmill at the gym. They still pulled it off. No need to be superstitious (or to be a jerk either).

Comment

• ajsdx
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
      Guess what? I actually watched the entire 4th quarter of this game while I was on the treadmill at the gym. They still pulled it off. No need to be superstitious (or to be a jerk either).
      Usually people who involve themselves in anything that requires as much luck as winning a football game are superstitious. I could have been being a jerk, or I could have been making a facetious comment. More likely, it was the latter. You know, that whole part about you still being part of the team and watching the Dolphins and all. Probably a joke. If had wanted to be a jerk, I probably could have written something much more scathing.

Comment

• HotRod
        Addicted to squares...
        • Oct 2002

I took it all as a joke.

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ajsdx
          Usually people who involve themselves in anything that requires as much luck as winning a football game are superstitious. I could have been being a jerk, or I could have been making a facetious comment. More likely, it was the latter. You know, that whole part about you still being part of the team and watching the Dolphins and all. Probably a joke. If had wanted to be a jerk, I probably could have written something much more scathing.
          If that's true, then sorry I jumped to a conclusion. But with the way I've been attacked over this whole thing, I automatically read it from a defensive viewpoint.

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
            If that's true, then sorry I jumped to a conclusion. But with the way I've been attacked over this whole thing, I automatically read it from a defensive viewpoint.

Since I've been gone for a couple days, when I read his original post.... I thought he was being funny. It's too bad that others got serious with ya. They're
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
            X