PDA

View Full Version : Hey JEFF!

ajsdx
11-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Do us all a favor and don't watch our next game either! Don't worry -- you can still be part of the team by rooting for the Dolphins or something.

Jeff1220
11-08-2004, 09:22 PM
Do us all a favor and don't watch our next game either! Don't worry -- you can still be part of the team by rooting for the Dolphins or something.

Guess what? I actually watched the entire 4th quarter of this game while I was on the treadmill at the gym. They still pulled it off. No need to be superstitious (or to be a jerk either).

ajsdx
11-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Guess what? I actually watched the entire 4th quarter of this game while I was on the treadmill at the gym. They still pulled it off. No need to be superstitious (or to be a jerk either).

Usually people who involve themselves in anything that requires as much luck as winning a football game are superstitious. I could have been being a jerk, or I could have been making a facetious comment. More likely, it was the latter. You know, that whole part about you still being part of the team and watching the Dolphins and all. Probably a joke. If had wanted to be a jerk, I probably could have written something much more scathing.

HotRod
11-08-2004, 10:53 PM
I took it all as a joke.

Jeff1220
11-09-2004, 05:58 AM
Usually people who involve themselves in anything that requires as much luck as winning a football game are superstitious. I could have been being a jerk, or I could have been making a facetious comment. More likely, it was the latter. You know, that whole part about you still being part of the team and watching the Dolphins and all. Probably a joke. If had wanted to be a jerk, I probably could have written something much more scathing.

If that's true, then sorry I jumped to a conclusion. But with the way I've been attacked over this whole thing, I automatically read it from a defensive viewpoint.

Cntrygal
11-09-2004, 04:26 PM
If that's true, then sorry I jumped to a conclusion. But with the way I've been attacked over this whole thing, I automatically read it from a defensive viewpoint.

Since I've been gone for a couple days, when I read his original post.... I thought he was being funny. It's too bad that others got serious with ya. They're :loser: