• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe

Ran, scoped the field, and didn't get sacked. It's about time!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Even dodged a sack, and had a 16 yard run.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Dodged a few sacks...

Comment

• G Wolly
        • Mar 2004

Best Game for Bledsoe this year. Pray for Williams recovery

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BAM
          Dodged a few sacks...
          I loved the big one where he left Ellis on his ass.

Reminded me of the Eddie Robinson play...Good thing we were on the right side of that play this time.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

So, is it still too late for him? I think he's gone next year for sure.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Not if the Bills go on a run here...

Comment

• Crisis
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                So, is it still too late for him? I think he's gone next year for sure.
                Depends how we finish the season...

Too early to tell his future as it is.

But...I think we're going to see Losman next year. Don't have a #1 pick sit on the bench for 2 years...

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i think he is done no matter what.. at least in buffalo.. but he is playing for a job somewhere else.

isnt it funny how we get so excited to see a qb go 18 of 30, for 184 yards and one td..

he is a "please just dont lose the effing game" qb who did his job today.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                    • Jul 2002

He dodged a number of potential sacks, and actually had 2 runs for positive yards Drew Vick?.....nahhh!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Drew had a solid game today but he hardly is earning the massive salary he costs. I still haven't seen anything from him that a 2nd or 3rd string QB couldn't do. Losman is our future.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Drew stepped up and did more then what was expected of him today. His status at seasons end is null and void at this point, but if he can get his confidence back dont think this bills team is dead.

I got in a shouting match at the bar today before the game because some patsie fan was doggin on the Bills, I looked for himat games end and he was MIA....Hmmm tooo bad!

Great Game today I couldnt be happier
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Drew stepped up and did more then what was expected of him today. His status at seasons end is null and void at this point, but if he can get his confidence back dont think this bills team is dead.

I got in a shouting match at the bar today before the game because some patsie fan was doggin on the Bills, I looked for him at the games end and he was MIA....Hmmm tooo bad!

Great Game today I couldnt be happier
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                            • Jul 2002

1. Perfect jump ball pass to E Mo.
                            2. Perfect pass to Lee Evans for the TD.
                            3. Perfect pass to Lee Evans on the game sealing 3rd and 8.

His best game so far.
                            If he keeps running , or goes to our tight ends, we are in buisness.
                            Great game!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                              • Jan 2003

I give props to Drew for a good game today. No mistakes made to cost us, managed effectively and even made plays with his feet (did they get those wheels on the cleats working? ).

Comment

Working...
                              X