X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

Bledsoe vs. Pennington

I found the comparison interesting today. Pennington is praised for being everything that the consensus says that Drew isn't; mobile, accurate and a winner.

But today, when Drew ran he picked up 16 yards and a big first down. When Penny ran he fumbled, leading to the Bills first TD.

In the clutch, Drew threw a perfect 3rd down fade route to Evans for a TD and again to Evans when we were trying to run out the clock threw a great pass for a key first down. Penny had an early TD but in the 2nd half he was shut out and had a key pick. Then in crunch time he pulled a Roberto Duran and called "no mas" after what looked like an easy take down by Kelsay. Put a dress and a wig on Penny and he could easily pass for a girl.

finsrclowns
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

fact is... Penny had a bad day......and bledsoe had a great one...

out of 10 meetings, i bet penny has a MUCH better record over bledsoe when it is all said and done

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Pride

out of 10 meetings, i bet penny has a MUCH better record over bledsoe when it is all said and done
      Agreed. Let's not lose sight of reality here folks. JP needs to go in when he is healthy. Drew is STILL not the answer.

Comment

• Valerie
        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
        • Jul 2002

Drew had a good game today. It was nice to see. Chad didn't look so good, but Quincy looked pretty good! Four passes which resulted in a touchdown. I am still so wildly pissed off that Parcells got rid of him in favor of Vinny.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
        The only answer I found for all this hurt
        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride

I agree. Drew had a rare great day, and probably should be replaced by JP once he's healthy......but.....I'm NOT complaining about today's game!!!!

I LOVE it!!!!

Comment

• colin
            Drew's my hero!
            • Jul 2002

drew out played chad today, plain and simple.

i hope a win like this shows you guys how while important, the qb is not the whole team or even the offense. It is about the team.

Look at big ben and Mcnabb today. ben will get mad props, but pitt won because they ran at a quick little d all day and played lights out D.

our team is pretty close, if we had one or two more quality linemen the qb myopic fans here would praise bledsoe more than he deserves rather than blame him more than he deserves. then again buffalo fans can be so negative that a few will bash any player alive as our QB

Comment

• finsrclowns
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by colin
              drew out played chad today, plain and simple.

i hope a win like this shows you guys how while important, the qb is not the whole team or even the offense. It is about the team.

Look at big ben and Mcnabb today. ben will get mad props, but pitt won because they ran at a quick little d all day and played lights out D.

our team is pretty close, if we had one or two more quality linemen the qb myopic fans here would praise bledsoe more than he deserves rather than blame him more than he deserves. then again buffalo fans can be so negative that a few will bash any player alive as our QB
              finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
              X