• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

It was just a matter of time w/ TO

I knew it. Seeing him yelling at McNabb is a perfect example why it was a bad move for Philly. I don't care that he has all that talent. In the end, he is all about himself and he will hurt your team.
  • DaBills
    • Sep 2004

I missed it. What happened?
    “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Dunno the specifics, but I saw the clip of him screaming at McNabb on the sideline while McNabb was looking away from him. Same thing he used to do in SF with Garcia.

He is an a**hole of the first degree.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

he is the mvp of the league so far this season. there is no way the eagles are 7-1 without him.

he gets **** all the time but he helps his team win and he doesnt get charged with DUIs, sell drugs, or murder people like, alot of other nfl superstars..

did he act like a dick today? sure.. why? because he wants to win.

the 49ers are HORRIBLE without him.. the eagles are 7-1 with him..

they lost to a very good pittsburg team that is going to whipe the floor with the bills in a month.. of coarse he was frustrated..

and you have no idea what was being said.. maybe mcnabb was pissed about how effing horrible he played, not at TO.. you have no idea..

but you take the time to give him ****.

i would take TO in a heartbeat.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

If you'd take TO, that's your call. I wouldn't want that s**thead on my team in any way, shape or form. Period.

There are plenty of examples of great players who don't act like him so it's not necessary.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

there are about 2 other wrs in the game right now as dominant as he is.

it is a personal preference i guess.

i dont mind a showboat... as long as he doesnt hurt the team by bad play or tons of off the field issues.. TO has neither of those issues..

like tons of other players that you would probably take.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

I guess we'll see how non-impactful his selfish, arrogant actions become over time on the team. MY bet...and it is just my opinion...is that he will be traded in 2 years. McNabb will get tired of his BS and given the choice of McNabb or TO, there is no choice. McNabb wins.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                he is the mvp of the league so far this season. there is no way the eagles are 7-1 without him.

he gets **** all the time but he helps his team win and he doesnt get charged with DUIs, sell drugs, or murder people like, alot of other nfl superstars..

did he act like a dick today? sure.. why? because he wants to win.

the 49ers are HORRIBLE without him.. the eagles are 7-1 with him..

they lost to a very good pittsburg team that is going to whipe the floor with the bills in a month.. of coarse he was frustrated..

and you have no idea what was being said.. maybe mcnabb was pissed about how effing horrible he played, not at TO.. you have no idea..

but you take the time to give him ****.

I would NEVER want a guy like that. People like him, Sanders, Clinton Portis, Keyshawn, etc. are all about themselves. Sure they are happy when the team is winning, but the minute things start to go bad it is all about everyone else and not them. They are just trying to help the team win. Well they are asses of the highest degree and I sure as hell don't want guys like that on MY team. That is why I liked it when they got rid of Peerless. Same type of person without the talent.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

guess what.. every nfl player is all about himself.. this is a business.. TO has made himself a ton of money by being who he is... a loudmouth showoff who is a great receiver.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

you guys are right.. i would much rather have ray lewis.. who watches his buddies stab people to death and then denies it to the police.

but hey! he is real team player.

Comment

• ajsdx
                      • Aug 2003

They talked to both TO and McNabb after that, and they said the same thing. McNabb was real down on himself after his pathetic showing, and TO was trying to keep his spirits up, keep him confident, and get him fired up for the rest of the year. TO has too much respect for McNabb to ***** at him...for the time being.

Comment

• bledslow
                        • May 2004

AWWWWWWWWWWW t.o was loud with his words.BOOOO HOOOOO. some ppl complain and whine like abused and battered women.who cares if he is vocal,hes good and will make any football team better.

p.s for all you complainers who cant handle loud words, i seen a commercial and the gap is having a special on mini-skirts,maybe you could pick up few for cheap for next summer.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

He would've been in Drew's face in the first game. Not sure if that's a bad thing
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

imagine that.. TO was trying to fire up mcnabb's ass, who was playing horrible..

yeah.. sounds like a real cancer to me..

49ers suck without him..

eagles are great with him..

looks like a cancer to me..

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

imagine that.. TO was trying to fire up mcnabb's ass, who was playing horrible..

yeah.. sounds like a real cancer to me..

49ers suck without him..

eagles are great with him..

looks like a cancer to me..

I'll still take a healthy Randy Moss any day. TO can't hang with Moss. TO is a distration. Moss has matured and is a team player. TO hasn't/isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X