• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Terrance Mcgee had a bad game, BUT...

i am over it..

it happens sometimes.. he is going to be a good player.. i am not going to get down on him because he fell down against moss and let moss beat him on several other plays..

mccairens beat clements on another td..

CBs get beat.. and have bad games..

i am still in his corner.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Terrence McGee

sucks at coverage. Great return man, but he got beat by Moss all day. The last touchdown was absolutely pathetic.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

wow.. rofl..

see the thread i started seconds before you.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
        Exhausted of Losing
        • Mar 2004

But I think this performance probably guarentees at least a little longer for Vincent at CB.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

This isn't the first time this year that he's struggled in coverage, although it probably is his first truly awful game. I still like him as a return man, but he's definitely the weak link in our secondary. That touchdown was just embarrassing (even if both safeties were blitzing).
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
            wow.. rofl..

see the thread i started seconds before you.

haha just saw it and responded
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Fun Fax
              • Nov 2004

The touchdown was imbarrasing. However, he made a key play being in the right spot at the right time for the 37 yd fumble recovery.
              WOOGIE BOOGIE

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

McGee has been a starting NFL corner for how long, 4 games? He had a bad game, but Santana Moss is a probowl WR, it's not like he was getting beat by Wayne Chrebet all day long. Give the guy a break, he's going to go through games like this, but what did you expect, him to be Charles Woodson after 4 games?

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                  McGee has been a starting NFL corner for how long, 4 games? He had a bad game, but Santana Moss is a probowl WR, it's not like he was getting beat by Wayne Chrebet all day long. Give the guy a break, he's going to go through games like this, but what did you expect, him to be Charles Woodson after 4 games?
                  Point taken, but he was still outplayed. Why didn't the coaches put someone else on Moss or at least use coverage where McGee had more safety help?
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

i still think he will be a good corner.. they will watch the tape, see what he did wrong, and learn how to correct it..

he will be a better cb for what happened today, and it is not like it cost us the game.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      Point taken, but he was still outplayed. Why didn't the coaches put someone else on Moss or at least use coverage where McGee had more safety help?
                      Why he was covering Moss and Clements was on McCariens, I don't know. I hope someone asks Mularkey this so we can find out.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I'll reserve judgement on McGee until he has a few more games under his belt. he made a dumb rookie mistake, nobody will argue that. The true test will be if he learns from it.

Comment

• DaBills
                          • Sep 2004

Our secondary has dodged bullets all year. Against sharp passers like NE, bad things man, bad things.

His big negative is he leaves his guy in coverage all the time expecting help across the middle and he lays off WRs at the line too much.

I'll give Gray some blame too for that last one, because all the DBs do it in our scheme. Winfield gave dudes 10 yards when he was here. If Gray knows TM is getting beat, then he needs to have these guys jam WRs harder at the line, just to give them an extra second or two in coverage. Gray also has to not have him alone out there. He's not like a Prime Time that can take away half a field.

But, we also need to have serious pressure on the QBs. We rattled Chad a lot, but he also had good protection even under heavy pressure allowing his guys to get open. It is hard to cover WRs man-to-man for 4-5 secs
                          “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Drewpac
                            • Jul 2002

Yeah, McGee sucked today. But don't forget that this guy was from a DII school and considered a pretty raw prospect coming into the league. I think he may become a great corner in this league based on his athleticism alone but let's give this guy the time he needs to develop. Once Vincent returns, McGee will return to the position he belongs, nickel back.

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

Reese hasn't done anything to lose the FS position, and McGee hasn't done anything to win the starting LC spot.

Reese is having a quietly effective first half of the season at FS.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
                              X