PDA

View Full Version : I FEEL Sorry for them

justasportsfan
11-07-2004, 08:32 PM
NOT!

MIAMI (Nov. 7, 2004) -- Eight seconds into the game, the Arizona Cardinals lost a fumble. They sputtered on offense, committed nine penalties and blew a late lead.

The Miami Dolphins played even worse.

Ending a 17-game road losing streak, the Cardinals met their match in ineptitude. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20041107_ARI@MIA

Jayhawk
11-07-2004, 08:50 PM
I see you have 7 thousand posts on fins hell. Care to explain yourself?

justasportsfan
11-07-2004, 08:55 PM
I see you have 7 thousand posts on fins hell. Care to explain yourself? no one hates them more than I :bad:

Jayhawk
11-07-2004, 08:56 PM
ah so you harass them.

justasportsfan
11-07-2004, 09:01 PM
ah so you harass them.

I do without getting banned. It's a skill .

OpIv37
11-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Interesting- last week, my friend and I were talking about reviving the Wayne's World use of NOT! to negate sentences in sarcasm.

It's great to see the Fins struggle- normally a "bad" season for them is 9-7 and barely missing the playoffs. I've been following football for about 15 years and this is the first time I've seen Miami have a truly bad season.

Marino13Phins
11-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Interesting- last week, my friend and I were talking about reviving the Wayne's World use of NOT! to negate sentences in sarcasm.

It's great to see the Fins struggle- normally a "bad" season for them is 9-7 and barely missing the playoffs. I've been following football for about 15 years and this is the first time I've seen Miami have a truly bad season.

Yea I think it was the first time in like 27 years or something like that with a losing season. Oh well, the Patriots did win the superbowl, I knew something else bad was coming.

OpIv37
11-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Yea I think it was the first time in like 27 years or something like that with a losing season. Oh well, the Patriots did win the superbowl, I knew something else bad was coming.

don't worry about it too much- it's a cycle and the Dolphins were overdue for a downside. Only fans of AFCE teams remember the Pats having back to back 2-14 seasons in the early 1990's. In the off-season, you'll be able to pick up some free agents with the Ricky Williams money, and in two seasons the Dolphins will be back to winning form (unfortunately for us Bills fans- hopefully we'll be good by then too and the rivalry will be restored to it's full intensity).