Do bills win today, had we started matthews...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Do bills win today, had we started matthews...

as many on board claimed. ya drew has struggled but he's still a veteran who has won, and still has the gun, also a good team guy. i do not think matthews makes those passes today. as shane has been a failure his entire career. let drew play till jp is ready. period
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
    as many on board claimed. ya drew has struggled but he's still a veteran who has won, and still has the gun, also a good team guy. i do not think matthews makes those passes today. as shane has been a failure his entire career. let drew play till jp is ready. period
    I agree. So how do we get Drew here when he's playing for the chargers ?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
      • Aug 2004

he's meaning our drew.
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i dont think any qb besides drew could go 18 of 30 for 184 yards with 1 td and no TOs..

that is incredible!

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• carybillsfan
            • Aug 2003

Keep on Hatin' him, he's played well the last two weeks. Both wins, I'd remind you. I don't think anybodys ever asked a winning qb why didn't you throw for more yards and tds. Who cares what his stats were he made a few huge plays out there and won us that game. I mean come on, do you think if we don't convert on third down our "top ranked" defense would have stopped the jets from winning. Haven't we seen theat one before

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

I always knew Drew would put up a string of good games until he's back to his old inconsistent self. One can only hope that Mularkey has revived Drews career.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
                • Sep 2004

Shane "Spagehtti Arm" Matthews wouldnt have been able to throw the ball at all into the wind. Evans wouldnt have had the game he did without a stong arm to get him the ball.

Comment

• Drewpac
                  • Jul 2002

I sort of agree with the OP. I'm not sure that Matthews can make that throw into the wind to Evans to ice the game. Besides that one, I think Matthews could have made the rest of the throws that Bledsoe made. We Bledsoe haters have no problem with these types of Bledsoe games. Our problem is with those 4 TO blow-ups he seems to have every three games or so. This guy hasn't had a good game on the road in over two years. Until that changes, he'll still be a bum in my eyes.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                    • May 2004

As hard as it is to say this with a mouth full of crow......I don't think Mathews would have made the throws (especially the third down pass to Evans) that Drew made.

I just hope that Drew can maintain this level of play....it should be enough to win vs. NE. Really.
                    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                    --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drewpac
                      I sort of agree with the OP. I'm not sure that Matthews can make that throw into the wind to Evans to ice the game. Besides that one, I think Matthews could have made the rest of the throws that Bledsoe made. We Bledsoe haters have no problem with these types of Bledsoe games. Our problem is with those 4 TO blow-ups he seems to have every three games or so. This guy hasn't had a good game on the road in over two years. Until that changes, he'll still be a bum in my eyes.
                      why is this even an issue...they won.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Buffalofan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        why is this even an issue...they won.
                        Couldnt agree more ! Besides, Drew is the starter for the rest of the season no matter what. The only way Matthews or Losman will go in is for mop up duty or if Drew gets hurt.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

No, I believe Matthews is worse than Drew. Drew did make plays that contributed to the win. I'm in Drew's corner for this game. Not that he was a dynamic scoring machine, but he made the key throws unlike some previous games when he threw into heavy coverage.

Comment

• TedMock
                            • Jul 2002

I'm still pissed that we even have Shane Matthews. Has anybody actually seen him play in a regular season game? He stinks. Maybe off the bench, he's a good backup. That I really don't know, but as a starter he's not very good. At least from the games that I've watched.

Comment

• Pride
                              • Jul 2002

Drew didnt play well.. he just didnt play as bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X