• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

congrats bills

well, my excursion to buffalo came out in a L.......

with the exception of the result.... mike williams injury/problem, chad's injury, and that drunk guy jumping off the 2nd level......... i had an enjoyable day

congrats on the win, and hopefully we can meet in the playoffs..... but if not...... TAKE OUT THE PATRIOTS!!!!

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

• GreenMachine
    • Sep 2004

I second the CONGRATS. Your tem came to play today!!! Willis looked great and your run D was phenomanal!! Good luck the rest of the year and do a big favor for us............... BEAT THE PATS!!!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

thanks guys, good game, very competitive, nice clean game...good luck the rest of the season!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        nice clean game...
        Besides the Chop Block that was pretty dirty..and Abraham going Nutz on our O-Lineman for throwing a legal block, and he wasn't even flagged for Mauling our guy.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• cordog
          eat, drink, and be merry
          • Apr 2003

that dude didnt jump from the 2nd level, he fell. He was trying to juke the cop.

Comment

• G. Host
            Banned
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
            Besides the Chop Block that was pretty dirty..and Abraham going Nutz on our O-Lineman for throwing a legal block, and he wasn't even flagged for Mauling our guy.
            NFL will be giving him a "bonus" in his paycheck even if Zebras decided to ignore it.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

and that cheap shot by Jordan on Moorman. The Bills will never forget that one and will definitely be going after him in the future.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                and that cheap shot by Jordan on Moorman. The Bills will never forget that one and will definitely be going after him in the future.
                THAT had me FURIOUS!

Did anyone get hurt when the guy fell from the 2nd level?
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mush69
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                  THAT had me FURIOUS!

Did anyone get hurt when the guy fell from the 2nd level?

Not that we could tell, he actually made pretty far before security showed up!
                  Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

I think that was a good no call...because our guy grabbed his face mask as a response....we need to be more disciplined in those situation. Had our guy not done anything I bet there would have been a personal foul call...

Comment

Working...
                    X