X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Schedule for next year

I dont know but do we know who we may be playing next year!!!

I know Im jumping the gun but I was just curious!!!
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • parttimeplayer
    • Sep 2003

:2005 opponents:
    Home: Broncos, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Falcons, Panthers, Patriots, TBD AFC South opponent
    Away: Buccaneers, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Raiders, TBD AFC North opponent

2006 opponents:
    Home: Dolphins, Jaguars, Jets, Packers, Patriots, Titans, Vikings TBD AFC West opponent
    Away: Bears, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Lions, Patriots, Texans, TBD AFC North opponent

2007 opponents:
    Home: Bengals, Cowboys, Dolphins, Giants, Jets, Patriots, Ravens, TBD AFC West opponent
    Away: Browns, Dolphins, Eagles, Jets, Patriots, Redskins, Steelers, TBD AFC South opponent

2008 opponents:
    Home: Chargers, Dolphins, 49ers, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Seahawks, TBD AFC North opponent
    Away: Broncos, Cardinals, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Rams, TBD AFC South opponent

2009 opponents:
    Home: Buccaneers, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Texans, TBD AFC North opponent
    Away: Dolphins, Falcons, Jaguars, Jets, Panthers, Patriots, Titans, TBD AFC West opponent

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
      I dont know but do we know who we may be playing next year!!!

I know Im jumping the gun but I was just curious!!!
      The Schedule of who is set for the next 5 yrs at least.. the Website escapes me.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• parttimeplayer
        • Sep 2003

the bills. off of bb.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
          Home: Broncos, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Falcons, Panthers, Patriots, Houston
          Away: Buccaneers, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Raiders, Cincinnati

2 west coast trips and 2 trips to Fla... We better get Miami, Carolina and Atlanta in Nov and Dec...Home opener: Kansas City.

the TBD are the teams that end in the same position as the Bills....more than likely the 3rd place teams...and they could change from week to week...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Thanks guys...........I appreciate you letting me know for next year. I am just so happy the Bills will be down here in Tampa, that should be a road trip you should all try to make it is beautiful down here....
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

I'm torn between San Diego and Tampa myself. Depending on how the schedule works out, and how much OT I can pile up at work next spring and summer, I may make both trips.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
              X