• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Looks like Bannan has locked up goalline G position

Bannan was once again solid in goalline situations for Bills getting an excellent block to help McGahee get the TD. I wonder if he ever evisioned playing guard in college? The mixing up of teams (i.e. starters on special teams and players from offense on defense and vice versus) has been a sign of Mularchy being an unconvential head coach who learned from many coaches I think.
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

In a similar vein, I hope that Buffalo can really exploit NE's defensive backs. Troy Brown really played a lot of DB in the game against the Rams, but it wasn't like he played well. For a while it looked as if NE was really having trouble scoring when they got close. I think their first two TDs were both on very unconventional plays. The first was a great catch by linebacker Vrabel and their second was a pass by the kicker.

I just hope they overlook us this week.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
      I just hope they overlook us this week.
      After beating the Jets, I don't think there is a chance in hell they over look us.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by casdhf
        After beating the Jets, I don't think there is a chance in hell they over look us.
        We are still the lowly Bills.

One can always hope.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
          Bannan was once again solid in goalline situations for Bills getting an excellent block to help McGahee get the TD. I wonder if he ever evisioned playing guard in college? The mixing up of teams (i.e. starters on special teams and players from offense on defense and vice versus) has been a sign of Mularchy being an unconvential head coach who learned from many coaches I think.
          They had Bannan in when McGahee scored from the 12? Thats weird Id thought they would only have him in when we were inside the 5. Oh well thanks for the info!
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X