• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Pathetic

Some people in N.E. think so little of the Bills it's pathetic. Last week the radio announcer says Steelers are up by 21 points due to 4 Buffalo turnovers. This morning, they show four games on the news along with their final scores.

As a Bills fan in N.E. this one stuck right out...

Jets 22
    Bills 17

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Hemlepp53
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mybills
    Some people in N.E. think so little of the Bills it's pathetic. Last week the radio announcer says Steelers are up by 21 points due to 4 Buffalo turnovers. This morning, they show four games on the news along with their final scores.

As a Bills fan in N.E. this one stuck right out...

Jets 22
    Bills 17

What??? They arent serious right... they are just HATING!!!
    @Hemlepp53

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

The other scores were all correct.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Its not buffalo mybills its Drew. I deal with it every weekend when I go out to watch the game. Pats fans just despise Drew, which disgusts me. He may have overstayed his welcome but he was the shinning star in that franchise for 9 years his number will hang from the rafters and even in Buffalo they give him no respect. You will find that most Pats fans dont know much about football just that fact that they win, they cant tell you matchups or name players on other teams, they just know Drew.

I do think that Pittsburgh and Buffalo are the 2 best places to watch football they know their teams and respect the players that deserve to be respected. Pats fans did struggle through the late 80' early 90's and they struggle to remember it was #11 that put them on the map.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
          • Aug 2004

time to bomb them
          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
            time to bomb them
            You can't, I live here!

Comment

• Captain gameboy
              • Jul 2002

You can't, I live here!
              We will minimize the collateral damage, but there may be some unfortunate "mistakes."

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                • Aug 2004

You can't, I live here!
                well, we just have to move you to buffalo.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

time to bomb them
                  How about we just beat em' on Sunday Night. The damage that would do would be far better than anytime bomb.

Buffalo 31 New England 24
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                    • Aug 2004

na Bills 21 Pats 20, break their damn heart with a fg by Lindell

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

na Bills 21 Pats 20, break their damn heart with a fg by Lindell
                      Ok can we not leave the game on Lindell.
                      It was all

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Yeah, that would be pathetic!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                          • Aug 2004

or let one of the ex pats beat them. Check that Bledsoe can't

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                            • May 2004

Let them keep on disrespecting us.....I hope they look right past us....we may have a chance to catch them sleeping. If we can beat NE in NE.....by golly we might have a chance at a wild card.....
                            "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                            --Leo Durocher

Comment

• mush69
                              • Jan 2003

Hey Ol' limpleg Lindell actually made a couple yesterday.
                              Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

Working...
                              X