• Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

This isn't going to be easy

The next 3 game stretch:

New England, St. Louis, Seattle.

I'd be absolutely estatic if we come out of this 2-1 before going to Miami.

What are our chances?
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Add that two of the games are on the road and it will be quite the test.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Id be happy beating 1 of those teams, but it all starts this week. With a win and momentum anything is possible with a loss 0-3 is possible.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

we'd have to play like we did yesterday if we are to beat the Pats. We can beat the Rams at home and we can beat the seahawks w/ our D.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

If Buffalo can beat at least two of those three, they will have to be considered a good team. Each one is a winnable game by itself, but to take all three would take consistency I'm not sure Buffalo has yet.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
            • Aug 2004

if we go 3-0 I might just have to ass cup cg or val at a latter date.
            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
              if we go 3-0 I might just have to ass cup cg or val at a latter date.
              CG will kill you if you tried that...

1-2 is a good bet...they could beat Seattle though if they can continue to stuff the run....NE? Go in, play well, continue to grow and don't play like that did in B-more.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                Id be happy beating 1 of those teams, but it all starts this week. With a win and momentum anything is possible with a loss 0-3 is possible.
                there you go. well said.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Drewpac
                  • Jul 2002

I think we should win the Rams game at home. If we want to have any chance at the playoffs whatsoever, we need to take one from NE or Seattle. I think it's possible but very unlikely. Can someone tell me the last time this team has won a game on the road. Was it the Jacksonville game last year? Or did we beat the Giants at the Meadowlands last year? I can't remember.

Comment

• imbondz
                    Democrats are people too
                    • Jan 2003

The Rams are overrated. The Seahawks have beaten the 1-7 49ers twice, 3-5 New Orleans, 3-5 Tampa, and the 1-7 Panthers. They lost to the Cardinals.

The Bills are better than both teams. Don't see us beating the pats in NE.
                    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

The Pats are very vulnerable right now. They are gutting it out, but injuries are killing them.

Yesterday, they lost Asante Samuel on the 2nd play of the game. That left Randall Gay (an undrafted rookie) and Earthwind Moreland (signed Saturday off the practice squad) as their starting CB. Troy Brown (the WR) was their nickel back and they were using Don Davis (a LB) at S in some dime situations.

Their front-seven played great and got good pressure on the QB without blitzing, but when you look at the Pats secondary it makes you wonder how long they can last.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by NE39
                        The Pats are very vulnerable right now. They are gutting it out, but injuries are killing them.

Yesterday, they lost Asante Samuel on the 2nd play of the game. That left Randall Gay (an undrafted rookie) and Earthwind Moreland (signed Saturday off the practice squad) as their starting CB. Troy Brown (the WR) was their nickel back and they were using Don Davis (a LB) at S in some dime situations.

Their front-seven played great and got good pressure on the QB without blitzing, but when you look at the Pats secondary it makes you wonder how long they can last.
                        Will Dillon be back for the Bills/Pats game?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Dillon played yesterday
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Sure did and had a 100 yds, I thought he was still hurt.. I've been too busy celebrating the Bills win to watch any highlights.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

That's ok, I wasn't sure if he got hurt again yesterday and that's what you meant. I too, was busy celebrating so I changed the channel half way through the Pats game.
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X