X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Travis Henry

One of his runs pretty much opitimized the difference between him and Willis M. He had a pretty good sized hole on his left side and instead of recognizing it and hitting it he just piledrived into a wall of blockers and defenders for no gain.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

As much of a Henry supporter I have been in the past, that play did make me go, HMMM, whose better now?

I think TH is having a hard time dealing with the pressure of being second rate to McGahee, and he clearly knows who the better back is.

Another thing I noticed was his dropped pass, even thoyugh it was a little behind him. Did he give Drew the look or what? That look said "Drew man, I'm trying out here, but you gotta give me something to work with"
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

As good as Travis is, and he is a very good back, he just doesn't have the cutback ability that McGahee has. He goes to the hole that the play is designed to make and when it closes up and another opens, he just doesn't seem to be able to change direction quickly enough
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Henry is toast at this point. I've liked seeing him run for us and wish him success elsewhere (preferably in the NFC ) but the page has turned in Buffalo. Willis is the man.

Comment

Working...
        X