X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Funny story - My flying ticket adventure

So I'm walking to go into the stadium (near the ticket office thankfully) and I hold my ticket in my mouth for a second to get my wallet back in my pocket. Then some sort of jetstream wind comes by and blows the sucker right out of my mouth. I chase it a bit, then it blows up in the air like a kite, and onto the roof of the fieldhouse! I think I'm screwed, but I'm laughing my ass off anyway. Thankfully they have a lost ticket policy and they were able to pull up my account.

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

did you sit next to a Jets scout on your way back to NYC?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

They probably only gave you a new ticket because you're a big shot from NYCBBB.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
        Actually, mush got a ticket replaced yesterday as well.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
          I don't throw my weight around as much as I should.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
            So I'm walking to go into the stadium (near the ticket office thankfully) and I hold my ticket in my mouth for a second to get my wallet back in my pocket. Then some sort of jetstream wind comes by and blows the sucker right out of my mouth. I chase it a bit, then it blows up in the air like a kite, and onto the roof of the fieldhouse! I think I'm screwed, but I'm laughing my ass off anyway. Thankfully they have a lost ticket policy and they were able to pull up my account.

Did you see any talking parrots along the way?

Comment

Working...
            X