PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to this weekend's game in Foxboro?

Patti120
11-08-2004, 03:47 PM
I'm going with my girfriend and her father who are unfortunately Patriots fans...

Nonetheless if any fellow Bills fans want to meet up sometime b/4 or during the game and drink some beers, let me know!!!

:awm:

HotRod
11-08-2004, 11:13 PM
I wish I could make it. Good luck!

The King
11-13-2004, 10:32 AM
Patti I sent you a PM

Michael82
11-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Of all places to go to a game....Gillette Stadium is one place that I wouldn't come near. I'd be too tempted to beat the **** out of their fans, especially when they cheer Yankees suck at a football game. :shakeno:

Most of them are just Red Sox fans and don't give a **** about the Patriots. :ill:

JayWood
11-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Well the Yankees do suck, but thats another story for another day. My boss(huge Patriots fan) has season tickets at the razor so I will be there cheering on our Bills tommorow night!!!!! Even though i hate the Pats fans, the stadium is unbelievable, and i would urge anyone who ever has the chance to take in a game there, Mr. Kraft put his money to good use. Oh yeh and you want to hear about rip off...parking near and around the stadium..easily $40, Thats New England for ya

mybills
11-13-2004, 02:51 PM
Nice stadium-- if you don't sit in the top section where the players look like ants. :shakeno:
And if you don't mind paying a minimum of about $125. per ticket. :down:
And if you go incognito..:couch:
But have fun! :D

mybills
11-13-2004, 02:53 PM
btw, it's only $20 to park on the other side of Rt 1. :;

illusionone
11-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Of all places to go to a game....Gillette Stadium is one place that I wouldn't come near. I'd be too tempted to beat the **** out of their fans, especially when they cheer Yankees suck at a football game. :shakeno:

Most of them are just Red Sox fans and don't give a **** about the Patriots. :ill:

I have been to almost every game in Gillette Stadium (season ticket holder)and I can say that I have only heard Yankees Suck once.

BTW, I will be there...I don't suggest wearing a Buffalo Bills Jersey, I made that mistake last year

I have always payed $35.00 to park, and I park either at the stadium or directly across the street

GO BILLS