Anybody going to this weekend's game in Foxboro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patti120
    • Aug 2004

Anybody going to this weekend's game in Foxboro?

I'm going with my girfriend and her father who are unfortunately Patriots fans...

Nonetheless if any fellow Bills fans want to meet up sometime b/4 or during the game and drink some beers, let me know!!!

• HotRod
    Addicted to squares...
    • Oct 2002

I wish I could make it. Good luck!

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Patti I sent you a PM
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Of all places to go to a game....Gillette Stadium is one place that I wouldn't come near. I'd be too tempted to beat the **** out of their fans, especially when they cheer Yankees suck at a football game.

Most of them are just Red Sox fans and don't give a **** about the Patriots.

Comment

• JayWood
          The Professor
          • Jul 2002

Well the Yankees do suck, but thats another story for another day. My boss(huge Patriots fan) has season tickets at the razor so I will be there cheering on our Bills tommorow night!!!!! Even though i hate the Pats fans, the stadium is unbelievable, and i would urge anyone who ever has the chance to take in a game there, Mr. Kraft put his money to good use. Oh yeh and you want to hear about rip off...parking near and around the stadium..easily $40, Thats New England for ya
          When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Nice stadium-- if you don't sit in the top section where the players look like ants.
            And if you don't mind paying a minimum of about $125. per ticket.
            And if you go incognito..
            But have fun!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

btw, it's only $20 to park on the other side of Rt 1.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• illusionone
                Guns N Roses
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Of all places to go to a game....Gillette Stadium is one place that I wouldn't come near. I'd be too tempted to beat the **** out of their fans, especially when they cheer Yankees suck at a football game.

Most of them are just Red Sox fans and don't give a **** about the Patriots.
                I have been to almost every game in Gillette Stadium (season ticket holder)and I can say that I have only heard Yankees Suck once.

BTW, I will be there...I don't suggest wearing a Buffalo Bills Jersey, I made that mistake last year

I have always payed $35.00 to park, and I park either at the stadium or directly across the street

GO BILLS
                Last edited by illusionone; 11-13-2004, 07:51 PM.

Welcome To The Jungle
                -GNR 2005

Comment

Working...
                X