PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Mike Williams

Morgoth
11-09-2004, 08:33 AM
I read he was walking later that day but is he injured, out for the year, need surgery or fine? Maybe this seems uncaring to ask if he's playing this week but our line actually didn't look bad and he seemed to be playing okay. Anyone know anything?

Tatonka
11-09-2004, 08:41 AM
i have not heard a word.

Hemlepp53
11-09-2004, 09:05 AM
I've heard things like neck injury.. but nothing to inform his status for this weeks game... Hope the Big Guys alright regardless... Hey the kid seems to be fixing himself up on the field and I'd like to see him back.

Michael82
11-09-2004, 10:54 AM
I don't know how he's doing, but the word is that he has a strained neck and they took all that precaution because it was a neck injury. They don't play around with those. He even gave a thumbs up as they loaded him into the ambulanc. I did hear he was walking around the trainers room after the game and did not go to the hospital, so it sounds good. :up: I bet he will be out for a couple weeks and that's it.

On a side note...did anyone else see that supposedly top notch LT, Bryant McKinnie get beat badly by Dwight Freeny for 2 sacks?

thenry20
11-09-2004, 12:37 PM
I don't think he'll playing this week or the one after. :cry:

A shame too since he's improved drastically recently.

TigerJ
11-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Xrays negative. If there is any sort of neck strain I would think he'd be out a week or two, but I'm just guessing this is not going to be a long term injury.

natefan22
11-09-2004, 09:36 PM
I don't know how he's doing, but the word is that he has a strained neck and they took all that precaution because it was a neck injury. They don't play around with those. He even gave a thumbs up as they loaded him into the ambulanc. I did hear he was walking around the trainers room after the game and did not go to the hospital, so it sounds good. :up: I bet he will be out for a couple weeks and that's it.

On a side note...did anyone else see that supposedly top notch LT, Bryant McKinnie get beat badly by Dwight Freeny for 2 sacks?

yeah i saw mckinnie get burned, freeny was much to fast for him

ryven
11-10-2004, 09:41 AM
bump

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything?