• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Did you know...

Willis McGahee became just the third NFL running back since 1970 to rush for at least 100 yards in his first three starts. He joins Chris Brown, who accomplished the same feat earlier this year, and the legendary Stump Mitchell. Mitchell holds the all-time record of four straight, which McGahee will attempt to tie against the Patriots in week 10.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

GO WILLIS GO!!!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

WhatchootalkinboutWills?
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

Henry had what? 98 yards against them the first time around. I think he can do it. I look for us to continue on this high of being able to run the ball well....We need this win this week. It will go a long way for our young guys to beat the world champs. It won't be easy though.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• NapalmDeath
          • Aug 2004

I still believe the Bills can pull this out. It would do wonders for the team to beat the champs in their house.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

Working...
          X