• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbisset
    • Oct 2002

My Ranking after week 9

After Week 9 2004 rankings

1 Steelers (6-1) - Earned number 1 spot...currently the most complete team
    2 Patriots (7-1) - Won against a passing team with secondary hurting. Need to get health before playoff…after playing the bills…lol
    3 Eagles (7-1) - Between now and the playoff they need to address run defense
    4 Colts (5-3) - Need a little defense before the playoff...what happen to last year D?
    5 Seahawks (5-3) – Moving more to the run is smart with their WRs. Alexander gaining 160 yards and two touchdowns on the ground.
    6 Jet (6-2) - Stay away fro BILLS Country...LOL
    7 Chargers (6-3) - Brees and the SUPER Chargers are the surprise of the season
    8 Broncos (5-3) - Plummer has tossed eight touchdown passes in the last two weeks...D now need to improve.
    9 Falcons (6-2) - bye week
    10 Vikings (5-3) - No Moss and no D equal a loss
    11 Giants (5-3) - Too many mistakes. This loss will hurt at season end.
    12 Packers (4-4)- Bye
    13 Lions (4-4) - I like this team but they must win games against teams like the Redskins.
    14 Ravens (5-3) - Once again Defense played hard
    15 Texans (4-4) - Loss to a better team
    16 Jaguars (5-3)- Bye
    17 Chiefs (3-5) Bad lose...no D. Since their bye week this team has found their offense but now they need a little defense
    18 Titans (3-5) - Bye week
    19 Rams (4-4) - Where is the defense?
    20 Browns (3-5) - need to start beating teams like Baltimore to make the next level
    21 Buccaneers (3-5)- Good win ... This is a bad team with an above average RB (Pittman)
    22 Saints (3-5)- This team is taking a step backward. What happening to the development of their QB?
    23 Bengals (3-5) - Good win for this team
    24 Bills (3-5) - Great win. Hope next year JP looks as good as McGahee looks today
    25 Redskins (3-5) - Portis had a great game (147 yds and the winning TD pass)
    26 Cowboys (3-5)- Is poor little Bill crying...lol
    27 Raiders (3-6) - Any win is a good win for this team this year.
    28 Cardinals (3-5) - Beat another bad team...stop their 17 game road losing steak
    29 Bears (3-5) - Great win...made points of NYG’s mistakes.
    30 Panthers (1-7) - Delhomme can NOT carry a team...how bad is last year SB team looking?
    31 Dolphins (1-8)- This team is having a bad year...LOL..I am so sad…LOL
    32 49ers (1-7) - Show a little offense in another loss. Miami and SF will fight for first.....first draft choice.
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

phins are worse than the 49ers.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

We're better than the Bucs, Saints and Bengals and maybe even the Browns.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• LVGrown
        Vegas Growed
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
        We're better than the Bucs, Saints and Bengals and maybe even the Browns.

Agreed. We should be like 19 or 20 ... those other teams are on the downfall while we are on the uprise.

Erin. Go Bills!

Comment

• jbisset
          • Oct 2002

Guys,
          We are playing better but at best I think we will get 7 wins for the season. Why does everyone think we got so good overnight? The major issues are still the oline, and strong pass rushing DE (Bruce in his days). Secondary are another WR and a strong coverage man in the secondary.

This said we may be better than three or four teams ahead of us.

Comment

Working...
          X