PDA

View Full Version : Idea for End Zone Zoners

Mr. Cynical
11-09-2004, 03:56 PM
...we need one too! I will help any way I can to make this happen, albeit it is kinda hard given I live in NYC. How many zoners have end zone tix? Do you guys think it is realistic to create some sort of "landing zone" for the players? For example, like creating a big banner or something. I would love to see a tradition like that take hold like the Dog Pound, Leap Zone, etc.

What we need is a really catchy name for it....

Patrick76777
11-09-2004, 04:12 PM
...we need one too! I will help any way I can to make this happen, albeit it is kinda hard given I live in NYC. How many zoners have end zone tix? Do you guys think it is realistic to create some sort of "landing zone" for the players? For example, like creating a big banner or something. I would love to see a tradition like that take hold like the Dog Pound, Leap Zone, etc.

Moulds came to the wall right in front of me during the J-ville game! I was hitting his helmet.

Mr. Cynical
11-09-2004, 04:16 PM
That's nice. Now how about a name suggestion! :tongue:

mush69
11-09-2004, 04:24 PM
I know I got one of these in my house, but it might just take on a whole new meaning. The "Out going Bills" bin.

Patrick76777
11-09-2004, 04:27 PM
That's nice. Now how about a name suggestion! :tongue:

Well I'm the guy you should be talking to seeing as how my seats are in the first row in the corner of the endzone!

Mr. Cynical
11-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Interesting spin on Bills theme...hmmm. "Collect Here"?

Gotta be really catchy though so the networks keep showing it on TV, which then hopefully makes it a "tradition". The trick is, if it is too gimmicky, it won't last.

Mr. Cynical
11-09-2004, 04:32 PM
Well I'm the guy you should be talking to seeing as how my seats are in the first row in the corner of the endzone!
I'm AM talking to ya!!! :D

Names, baby...we need some names!

shotgun
11-09-2004, 04:32 PM
hay guys i am a season ticket holder in the score board endzone in 101 the middle part of the endzone and the lady down in front of me has been there for years and u all might of seen her sign SKIDROW ... i to allways wanted make a name for our endzone ... so lets pick one and will design one and will put it up at the game ... go bills

big al

Mad Bomber
11-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Maybe the folks in the end zone could be the Bills Collectors.

RedEyE
11-09-2004, 07:20 PM
I don't know..

how 'bout the O-Zone (probably work better @ Mile High) or..

..the Stampede Stockyard...

...The Bank..

...The Range...

Pride
11-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Something to do with a wagon? (Noone circles the wagons.... )

DraftBoy
11-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Something to do with a wagon? (Noone circles the wagons.... )

Wagons Start Here

NapalmDeath
11-09-2004, 10:40 PM
Maybe the folks in the end zone could be the Bills Collectors.

This one isn't bad at all.

If you have the skills to pay the bills, enter here....

Mr. Cynical
11-10-2004, 02:53 AM
I kinda like The Bank actually. I think a "place" is probably the one that would stick the best, e.g., The Dog Pound, The Bank, etc.

However, the "circling the wagons" has been a mainstay for over a decade now so that would be good to build on as well. I just can't think of a good "place" that lines up with that...hmmm...

chernobylwraiths
11-10-2004, 06:16 AM
I saw somebody nickname it the "lake effect leap" I liked that one.

Pride
11-10-2004, 07:18 AM
I think you should focus on us as Buffalo, or the City of Buffalo and what it goes through (snow, poverty, etc)

Not so much of Bills as a Bank.

Noone thinks of the Buffalo Bills as dollars.... I think thats just stupid haha

alohabillsfan
11-10-2004, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the "SNOW ZONE" :jam:

Bill Brasky
11-10-2004, 08:20 AM

Unfortunately I live down by NYC as well so I can't help too much, but I really think it could work given the fact that RWS fan seating is notoriously close to the field.

TedMock
11-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the "SNOW ZONE" :jam:

I like that! :clap:

Voltron
11-10-2004, 09:23 AM
WAGONS HO!

TedMock
11-10-2004, 09:50 AM
I just hung up with a buddy of mine in Rochester. He said that the local radio station was calling it the "Buffalo Bounce" the other day. That's the first I heard of that, but I don't live in the area. Anybody else hear this?

Michael82
11-10-2004, 10:08 AM
The BillsZone End Zone. :up:

Michael82
11-10-2004, 10:09 AM
I just hung up with a buddy of mine in Rochester. He said that the local radio station was calling it the "Buffalo Bounce" the other day. That's the first I heard of that, but I don't live in the area. Anybody else hear this?
I heard that too...Instead of the Lambeau Leap...they were calling it the Buffalo Bounce. :jam:

Voltron
11-10-2004, 01:04 PM
They should take that song "Brooklyn Bounce" and redo it into the "Buffalo Bounce" Whenever some one jumps into the stands

:geek:

Earthquake Enyart
11-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Pat, if they score a TD and jump up at you, ass cup them!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Well, what do you hitch your wagons to?

"THE HITCHIN' POST"

OR

"FORT KNOX"

for when we take it to the bank.

And we gotta defend it too....

Jeff1220
11-10-2004, 02:09 PM
I think the key here is originality. While leaping into the stands is cool, it is not very original...except at Lambeau. The Dog Pound made a name for itself on originality, as did those Hogs in dress at Skins games. I'm not really sure what it could be, but originality is key.

Voltron
11-10-2004, 02:13 PM
I think the key here is originality. While leaping into the stands is cool, it is not very original...except at Lambeau. The Dog Pound made a name for itself on originality, as did those Hogs in dress at Skins games. I'm not really sure what it could be, but originality is key.
We have people in the dead of December who don't ware shirts while it is –20 F with a –20 F wind chill. I say you don't get more Buffalo than that right there! :up:

Michael82
11-10-2004, 02:20 PM
We have people in the dead of December who don't ware shirts while it is –20 F with a –20 F wind chill. I say you don't get more Buffalo than that right there! :up:
We have some hot cheerleaders who wear miniskirts and show bare midriffs while it's in the 40's and most people are bundling up in winter gear, with gloves and even a winter hat on. :up:

That's also what Buffalo is about. :up:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-10-2004, 02:23 PM
We have some hot cheerleaders who wear miniskirts and show bare midriffs while it's in the 40's and most people are bundling up in winter gear, with gloves and even a winter hat on. :up:

That's also what Buffalo is about. :up:

Ok, so Buffalo is about being naked and cold.

Maybe we should have a cold shower that the guys stand under when they score.

Now that would be original.

Voltron
11-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Ok, so Buffalo is about being naked and cold.

Maybe we should have a cold shower that the guys stand under when they score.

Now that would be original.
Instead of a shower of water it could be SNOW!!!!

Michael82
11-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Weren't you guys talking about the Bills Collectors or something like that? Look what I found on ebay....

http://sportsposterwarehouse.com/warehouse/bills04cos-1.jpg

Dozerdog
11-10-2004, 09:11 PM
I don't know..

...The Range...
:mad:

RedEyE
11-10-2004, 09:43 PM
:mad:

:rofl:

I didn't even pick up on that at first.

Michael82