• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Dec 5 Miami Game

Ok I know its a bit early for this but I have talked to a few people that were going and I figured we should start to put this together since it is in FL.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• generalmills
    • Sep 2003

I will be there...

Comment

• alohabillsfan
      • Sep 2003

Cheap tiks on EBAY! Most FIN fans will give them to us!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

I am going!!! I can't wait!

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

I will be there, I am going with a group of 100 Bills fans from the Tampa area, I guess they are all sitting in the same section. I would like to get a Bills tailgate going with all of you guys that are driving there, I am going with 3 others including my wife so I have behave somewhat!!!!!!

Im sitting in section 405 row 27!!!!

Lets get something together, Im leaving Tampa Sat nite before the game and getting into downtown Miami at around 2 am, then leaving for the stadium at 7:30 am I guess...So anyone that has been to the stadium already let me know where we can all park so we can have a Bills tailgate party!!!!!! Everyone going keep in touch......Maybe we will all exchange cell phone #s
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

I know of 2 other zoners going too we can have a kick ass tailgate
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

I am going with 35 people.

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

I am going with 4 but 2 of em are Pats fans... But Bills fans for the day we can get wasted and heckle them.
                It was all

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

The more people the better....
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

I have a feeling that there are going to be WAY more Bills fans there than Fins fans.

I wonder if West coast Fin is going.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Make sure everyone is representing their jerseys so we can be a big sea of blue
                      It was all

Comment

• tampabay25690
                        • Feb 2004

This is my 1st trip to MIami so I will be making a statement!!!!

I will have my TKO Blue jersey on!!!!! Where will be the best place to park in Miami so we can all get together....
                        GO Gators!!!!!!
                        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

we might be better off meeting someplace before entering the stadium, I am sure they will be directing traffic everywhich direction inside the gates.

I will be rocking the White Fletcher jersey and My girlfriend will be wearing the blue spikes also
                          It was all

Comment

• generalmills
                            • Sep 2003

if there is the same type of turn out by the floridians as there was last year at the Jacksonville game it will be great!! Is there a certain bar or hang out that the bills backers in that area are planning on being at on the saturday night?? as for parking.. last time I was in Miami (2001) we parked in a large gravel lot just off the highway... cant wait!!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                              I know of 2 other zoners going too we can have a kick ass tailgate
                              that's more than the total no. of finfans that will show up to the game.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X