PDA

View Full Version : Who Am I?

alohabillsfan
11-10-2004, 08:41 AM
I am the second leading reciever on my team?

Willis Mcgahee (3) has more touchdowns than I (2).

I signed a whopping contract as a free agent in 2003

Willis Mcgahee has more rushing yards in 3 games than I have receiving in 6!

WHO am I???????????????? :question: :question: :question: :question:

The King
11-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Could your name be Peerless Price?

LtBillsFan66
11-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Peerless Price?

Mr. Miyagi
11-10-2004, 08:46 AM
LOL This is "Price"less.

alohabillsfan
11-10-2004, 08:46 AM
All right I guess that was a little easy, by far a great move by TD!

The King
11-10-2004, 08:49 AM
It hurt the team, but he was a product of the system definetly not worth the money. I wonder how he feels about it?

Mr. Miyagi
11-10-2004, 08:49 AM
By far a crappy move by Price. If he had stayed he'd be that much closer to winning a championship!

tampabay25690
11-10-2004, 09:11 AM
By far a crappy move by Price. If he had stayed he'd be that much closer to winning a championship!

Worst move of his career, I hope he didnt spend all that $$ cause he will never see a contract like that again!!!!!!!

Bill Brasky
11-10-2004, 09:20 AM
WHO am I????????????????

alohabillsfan

HAMMER
11-10-2004, 09:58 AM
I am the second leading reciever on my team?

Willis Mcgahee (3) has more touchdowns than I (2).

I signed a whopping contract as a free agent in 2003

Willis Mcgahee has more rushing yards in 3 games than I have receiving in 6!

WHO am I???????????????? :question: :question: :question: :question:

...but "I" am on a 6-2 team!

Drewpac
11-10-2004, 10:08 AM

Sarcasm? Price is on a 6-2 team. I don't think he's unhappy to be away from Buffalo.

Mr. Miyagi
11-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Price has barely contributed to any of those wins. And they won't even make the playoffs.

Had he stayed in Buffalo though, we'd be 7-1 right now.

Michael82
11-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Price has barely contributed to any of those wins. And they won't even make the playoffs.

Had he stayed in Buffalo....Gregg Williams might still be here.... :ill:

Drewpac
11-10-2004, 10:29 AM

Wow. You must not follow the NFL very closely. The Falcons have a 3 game lead in the NFC South. If they go 3-5 the rest of the way they are pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot.

I think Price is overrated and a bust for the Falcons, but he is undoubtably in a much better situation (teamwise) in Atlanta than he was in Buffalo.

Also, if Price sucks so bad then why would Buffalo be 7-1 with the guy? I don't think our losses were in any way attributed to being thin at WR.

tomdonahoe
11-10-2004, 10:31 AM
The same type of situation will play out in San Diego this offseason. I think the Chargers will franchise Drew Brees and then trade him for a draft pick. Why would any team with a pending stud free agent who can't afford to re-sign him not "tag" the player and then move him. Even for a mid-round draft pick. If the player just leaves like a normal free agent then the team gets nothing.

tomdonahoe
11-10-2004, 10:38 AM

I don't know about a crappy move. He got 10 mil. wired into his bank account. These guys play for money to take care of themselves and their family and future generations of their family. Once they have taken care of their family's financial security for generation then and only then do they make decisions based on winning a championship. I can't blame these guys because I would probably do the same thing. I only wish I could secure my entire familys finances by playing football or anything else.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-10-2004, 02:21 PM
I heard Peerless on the Jim Rome show this afternoon and he was all puffed up and trying to come of like he is the star of the show down there.

The overwhelming sentiment in Atlanta is that he is a fraud. Really.

My brother lives in Atlanta and he says most folks know that Eric Moulds made Price what he was and that he just doesn't have the skill to be a #1 receiver. A real good #2? Yeah.

But we all knew that, right?

Pride
11-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Price or Spikes.... i'll take spikes!

DraftBoy
11-10-2004, 03:12 PM
I heard Peerless on the Jim Rome show this afternoon and he was all puffed up and trying to come of like he is the star of the show down there.

The overwhelming sentiment in Atlanta is that he is a fraud. Really.

My brother lives in Atlanta and he says most folks know that Eric Moulds made Price what he was and that he just doesn't have the skill to be a #1 receiver. A real good #2? Yeah.

But we all knew that, right?
I dont know who your brother talks to but most falcons fans agree that given the ball enough price will show us what he's really worth. I think he is overpayed but I know first hand at what he can do when thrown the ball enough, he just needs help down there. Your brother is wrong, most fans still love Peerless and will give him 2 more years to learn the new system and mature with Vick.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Oh sure....call my brother a liar.

Well....well......your momma wears combat boots.

j/k

Heck he probably hears what he wants to hear being from the Buffalo area...

Even so....I can't believe that there isn't a good amount (maybe not the majority) of negative sentiment for a guy who costs that much producing so little. Its not like he is a QB.

HAMMER
11-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Price or Spikes.... i'll take spikes!
Spot on, me too.