X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Pennington Lost for the Season?

The Jets Doctors are saying that Chad could be back as soon as 2 weeks, But with the injured rotator cuff, It could be more likely that that 2 weeks is more like 4 wks best case scenario. A rotator cuff is a dificult injury for a QB to overcome on his throwing arm because of the violent throwing motion needed to put velocity on the ball.

If you've had the injury, Which I personally am presently dealing with, then you know that a Bruised Cuff can linger on for at least a month before the arm is pain free and 100%.. and maybe even longer for a professional QB to be able to perform with acuracy while putting Velocity on the ball.

The Doctor in this article looked at how the Injury happened on tape and he says the way that Chad fell and the way he lost use of the arm, is consistent with a partial tear which more likely would require season ending surgury.

If it is a best case scenario 4 weeks down time I can see the Jets having major struggles to win for the rest of the season starting with this week with a tough Ravens Squad.
    www.nj.com/jets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/110006587915810.xml

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

That is what they get for hoping Big Mike was done for the year.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

I hear ya Gunz..

Jets fans did seem to take excessive pleasure in that hit Jordan put on Moorman. In fact they seem to think that they may be cursed with Chad's season ending injuries.

Looking at GangGreen it seems like most Jets fans think there is more to the injury than the Team and its doctors are letting on.

If we can knock off the Pats that will go a long way to salvaging this season.
      Last edited by juice; 11-10-2004, 12:07 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• steJ
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
        That is what they get for hoping Big Mike was done for the year.
        I saw one jerkoff say he was glad your lineman went down...most of us were concerned for the guy.

That article is pure speculation...that guy has not examind CP.

The hit on Moorman was legal.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

I slightly tore mine in HS during baseball season. I could barely lift my arm over my shoulder let alone throw anything.

Comment

Working...
          X