X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajsdx
    • Aug 2003

Bills Switching Back to Old Colors!

K. Echols (Buffalo, NY): Is there any possibility of the Bills to incorporate a red alternate jersey to accentuate the helmet for some of the home games?
    TD: We have certain rules that we have to follow in the National Football League with regard to jerseys and equipment. We have made it known that next year we are in the process of developing a throwback jersey that we will use next season after League approval.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Reader Bob Doling of Arlington, Va., notes Buffalo general manager Tom Donahoe declared that next season the Bills will wear a "throwback" of their previous red, white and flag-blue jerseys. Tom, just junk the incredibly hideous new Bills look and return to the beautiful old look: All will be forgiven! Buffalo is 17-23 since abandoning red, white and American flag blue -- not to put too fine a point on it, but the single-most successful color scheme in world history -- for its current hideous regalia based on Nineteenth Century Rusting Russian Dreadnaught Aft Bulkhead Cyanic.

YAAAAAAYY!!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ajsdx
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2852

K. Echols (Buffalo, NY): Is there any possibility of the Bills to incorporate a red alternate jersey to accentuate the helmet for some of the home games?
    TD: We have certain rules that we have to follow in the National Football League with regard to jerseys and equipment. We have made it known that next year we are in the process of developing a throwback jersey that we will use next season after League approval.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Reader Bob Doling of Arlington, Va., notes Buffalo general manager Tom Donahoe declared that next season the Bills will wear a "throwback" of their previous red, white and flag-blue jerseys. Tom, just junk the incredibly hideous new Bills look and return to the beautiful old look: All will be forgiven! Buffalo is 17-23 since abandoning red, white and American flag blue -- not to put too fine a point on it, but the single-most successful color scheme in world history -- for its current hideous regalia based on Nineteenth Century Rusting Russian Dreadnaught Aft Bulkhead Cyanic.

YAAAAAAYY!!
    AMEN! Especially the road uni...just plain bad.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

I like the home unis
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        AMEN! Especially the road uni...just plain bad.
        I like the road uni jersey...but the navy blue block has to go. and how about add something on the jerseys that tell which team it is? A name or even logo?

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

The old blue sucked.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
            The old blue sucked.

Sucked is a bit harsh but the new blues are much better!
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
              • Aug 2004

the home ones are cool, but Iwould love to see the old away ones, and the old white helmets.
              http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                I agree.

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                  sucked!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Besides...since when is the old royal blue the flag blue? Isn't the blue on American flags more like a navy blue? I see a bunch of flags with the darker blue. Not that royal crap.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                      sucked!

lol
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                        • May 2004

I second LOG's opinion that the old blue absolutely sucked. I hated every minute of it. YES EVEN DURING THE GLORY DAYS. I don't like the current unis either. I like the old 70s unis.
                        "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                        --Leo Durocher

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

I really like the new uniforms. The only change I would make is the helmet . How about a royal blue Helmet with a silver Buffalo? Change the design of the Buffalo too. The Buffalo looks fat. He should be cut and sharp and powerful looking. Like he is cut from steel.

Comment

• ajsdx
                            • Aug 2003

Well it's not a permanent change, just a throwback. Probably just to make a few quick and easy bucks. And I prefered the royal blue unis over the ones we have today. The dark blue monotone isn't cutting it.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                              I second LOG's opinion that the old blue absolutely sucked. I hated every minute of it. YES EVEN DURING THE GLORY DAYS. I don't like the current unis either. I like the old 70s unis.
                              Kiss ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X