• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Chemistry

Do you think this Bills team is finally starting to develop it?
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
    Yeah, there was a great article about it by Coach Mularkey. He said that the players all watched the Michigan-Michigan State game together and had a good time. The offensive line works out together in the weight room. The offense has actually gotten together and just hung out together. I think we are seeing a team that is beginning to meld together nicely and the chemistry happens with wins. If the Bills beat the Patriots...watch how the chemistry gets then.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
      • May 2004

I think we saw the result of the new found chemistry last week. A team that played like a TEAM.

Not that I am happy it happened or anything close to that but Mike Williams' injury very likely boosted the overall team chemistry too. Especially since it looks like he is gonna be OK.

The only bad thing about relying on chemistry is that it can break down fast in the face of adversity. The strong teams overcome that, the weaker ones don't.
      "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
      --Leo Durocher

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

I think the Defense has had it since the season began with no real changes. The offense now has a definite starting RB, a QB who has finally found his grove and OL that is now just jelling. So yea chemistry is starting now.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Lets talk about chemistry. What is chemistry? Is it really possible to have chemistry? I took chemistry is high school and college! If chemistry will help our beloved Bills beat the crap out of the Patriots, then lets get them some!!! Anyone know how???

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

yes
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              I think we saw the result of the new found chemistry last week. A team that played like a TEAM.

Not that I am happy it happened or anything close to that but Mike Williams' injury very likely boosted the overall team chemistry too. Especially since it looks like he is gonna be OK.
              What is unusual is that the chemistry seems to be between 7 players - The 5 starters, Price and Bannan. Both Price and Bannan seems to be step in keeping chemistry together.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                • Jul 2004

YES we are looking good.. I'm impressed with the TEAMS Performance....
                @Hemlepp53

Comment

Working...
                X