• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original:

Is it time to get our hopes up? Is it time to starting thinking those good thoughts again? Is it time to start throwing around that “P” word? I’m not talking about Prospects for the 2005 NFL entry draft, I’m talking about the P word, I’ll stop now before I actually utter the most elusive word of all for the Buffalo Bills and their fans. Fans are starting to think about the “P” word but they’re afraid to say it. You can hear it on the radio talk shows and at the office water coolers. The main topic will be Willis McGahee’s impressive starts. They’ll talk about how incredible the special teams look. You’ll hear them uttering about how the defense is doing one heck of a job. People are even talking about how Drew Bledsoe is actually playing better. But it seems like nobody is willing to start talking about the “P” word just yet. And who can blame them.

Don't say the 'P' word.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i think some people learned their lesson.i remember some people talking Super Bowl after a 2-0 start not too long ago.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Great article!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
        Maybe it’s fitting that the New England Patriots are next up on the schedule. It was the Patriots that ran off 21 straight wins by preaching the old sports cliche of win one at a time. And winning one at a time is the only way this team can get back into the chase. But we’re not the team, so we can look ahead. Over the next 3 weeks, the Bills will play in New England and Seattle and at home against St. Louis. If they can somehow pull out 2 of the 3 and get to 5-6 on the season, they will have a legitimate chance of making a late season run. The 4 games following this stretch, Miami, Cleveland, Cincinnati and San Francisco are all very winnable. Even going 3-1 in that stretch would put the Bills at 8-7 giving them an outside chance at the last playoff spot with one game remaining. Going 4-0 over that stretch would put them at 9-6 with the home game against Pittsburgh looming.

Bump.

Wow, can I call them.
        Last edited by Patrick76777; 12-27-2004, 07:25 AM.
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Cntrygal
          • Jul 2002

Bump.

Wow, can I call them.

err.... Did I quote you or an article or something? 'Cause I certainly don't remember that post.
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
            err.... Did I quote you or an article or something? 'Cause I certainly don't remember that post.
            \

Sorry, forgot to change it.
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

\

Sorry, forgot to change it.

I was beginning to think it was another soju experience.

Comment

Working...
              X